Tolerances and deviations
This workbook includes tables and calculations for easy option of fits of machine parts and determination of their dimensional tolerances and deviations. Using this tool the following tasks can be solved:
- Selection of suitable fits of machine parts according to the international standard ISO 286.
- Determination of dimensional tolerances and deviations of machine parts according to the international standard ISO 286.
- Selection of preferred fits of machine parts and determination of their dimensional tolerances and deviations according to ANSI B4.1.
- Determination of non-prescribed limit deviations of linear and angular dimensions according to ISO 2768.
- Automatic design of a fit for the given clearance or fit interference respectively.
The data, procedures, algorithms and specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN and others were used in the calculations. List of standards: ANSI B4.1, ANSI B4.2, ISO 286, ISO 1829, ISO 2768, EN 20286, JIS B 0401
MITCalc Mechanical-Technical Calculation Software Start . Further Details: User Interface | 2D and 3D CAD Systems | Spur Gearing Calculations | Timing Belt | V-Belt | Chain Drives | Springs | Beam | Buckling | Shaft | Bolt Connection | Shaft Connection | Force Couplings of Shafts | Tolerances & Deviations
|*BUY FROM BELOW AND GET FREE COMPLETE EXCEL COURSE & EXCEL ADD-INS COLLECTION. Send payment proof to [email protected]|
|*MITCalc (1 Year subscription)||$105.00|
|*MITCalc (Full License No Time Limitations)|
|*MITCalc 3D (1 year subscription)||$119.00|
|*MITCalc 3D (Full License No Time Limitations)|
|Secure Payment Options | Developers Site|
Special! Free Choice of
Training Course OR
OzGrid Add-ins Collection
on all purchases totaling over $68.00.
ALL purchases totaling over $104.00 gets you BOTH! Purchase MUST be made via this site. Send payment proof to [email protected]
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft
GIVE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY 24/7 MICROSOFT EXCEL SUPPORT & QUESTIONS