The program is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts strained for buckling. The program includes:
- Selection of six basic types of buckling.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross-sections.
- Design of optimum profile accommodating the set load.
- Strength check of the strut.
- Calculation and graphical representation of permitted stress dependent on slenderness rate.
- A table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C and L profiles according to ANSI/AISC and I, U, L and T profiles according to DIN/ISO.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms (Johnson, Tetmajer, Euler, Secant) and data from specialized literature and AISC, ISO, DIN and BS standards.
List of standards (DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LU ... )
MITCalc Mechanical-Technical Calculation Software Start . Further Details: User Interface | 2D and 3D CAD Systems | Spur Gearing Calculations | Timing Belt | V-Belt | Chain Drives | Springs | Beam | Buckling | Shaft | Bolt Connection | Shaft Connection | Force Couplings of Shafts | Tolerances & Deviations
|*BUY FROM BELOW AND GET FREE COMPLETE EXCEL COURSE & EXCEL ADD-INS COLLECTION. Send payment proof to [email protected]|
|*MITCalc (1 Year subscription)||$105.00|
|*MITCalc (Full License No Time Limitations)|
|*MITCalc 3D (1 year subscription)||$119.00|
|*MITCalc 3D (Full License No Time Limitations)|
|Secure Payment Options | Developers Site|
Special! Free Choice of
Training Course OR
OzGrid Add-ins Collection
on all purchases totaling over $68.00.
ALL purchases totaling over $104.00 gets you BOTH! Purchase MUST be made via this site. Send payment proof to [email protected]
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft
GIVE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY 24/7 MICROSOFT EXCEL SUPPORT & QUESTIONS