Spur Gearing Calculations
The calculation is designed for geometric and strength design and check of spur gearing with straight and helical toothing. The application provides solutions for the following tasks.
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts)
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
List of standards: ISO 6336, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 908-B89/95 and others.
MITCalc Mechanical-Technical Calculation Software Start . Further Details: User Interface | 2D and 3D CAD Systems | Spur Gearing Calculations | Timing Belt | V-Belt | Chain Drives | Springs | Beam | Buckling | Shaft | Bolt Connection | Shaft Connection | Force Couplings of Shafts | Tolerances & Deviations
|*BUY FROM BELOW AND GET FREE COMPLETE EXCEL COURSE & EXCEL ADD-INS COLLECTION. Send payment proof to [email protected]|
|*MITCalc (1 Year subscription)||$105.00|
|*MITCalc (Full License No Time Limitations)|
|*MITCalc 3D (1 year subscription)||$119.00|
|*MITCalc 3D (Full License No Time Limitations)|
|Secure Payment Options | Developers Site|
Special! Free Choice of
Training Course OR
OzGrid Add-ins Collection
on all purchases totaling over $68.00.
ALL purchases totaling over $104.00 gets you BOTH! Purchase MUST be made via this site. Send payment proof to [email protected]
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft
GIVE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY 24/7 MICROSOFT EXCEL SUPPORT & QUESTIONS