Ozgrid, Experts in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com

Active DataXL - Download


AnalyserXL - Download


DownloaderXL - Download


Smart VBA - Download


TraderXL - Download

Excel Application Development


Microsoft Excel Development, Programming & Consultancy

Our hourly rate is  USD175 per hour, billed in 15 minute increments. On a budget? Try our Hire Help forum where YOU name the price. PLEASE PAY (via PayPal) 10% of your cost to [email protected] BEFORE you post. Then pay the remaining 90% to the person who completes the job on completion.

OzGrid.com specializes in Excel & Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) Excel development, programming and consultancy.  We have a talented and professional team of innovative Excel spreadsheet application developers in the engineering, accounting, financial, budgeting and management areas.  Our Excel Application development team are all highly regarded experts with many years of experience with Excel and Excel VBA as well as many other software systems, and are located in many corners of the globe.

We provide customized, cost-effective business solutions for our clients that are user-friendly and will save both time and money.

Our Excel development team can integrate your project with other systems if required (Access, Word etc) and are able to assist with the planning of your project by providing comments and suggestions that can enhance the final product.

We thoroughly test all of the Excel applications that we develop and can provide on-going maintenance and upgrades if required.

We can assist with:
Excel Consulting
Excel Development and Programming
Excel Design and Implementation
Excel Task Automations
Excel Data Manipulation and Extraction
Optimising/enhancing existing Excel Applications
General Excel Spreadsheet Solutions

If you would like a FREE QUOTATION, please contact Raina Hawley at [email protected] .

We will provide you with a cost for your project (based on the information that you supply to us), a timeframe for completion and any suggestions or comments that we may have that can enhance your final product.

All projects are based on our hourly rate of USD175 per hour, billed in 15 minute increments.

Got any Excel Questions? Free Excel Help

Special! Free Choice of Complete Excel Training Course OR OzGrid Add-ins Collection on all purchases totaling over $70.00. ALL purchases totaling over $150.00 gets you BOTH! Send payment proof to [email protected] 31 days after purchase date.

Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software

Add to Google Search Tips


Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!

Drawing Software FREE Download!

Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft

FREE Excel Help