Ozgrid, Experts in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com

Active DataXL - Download


AnalyserXL - Download


DownloaderXL - Download


Smart VBA - Download


TraderXL - Download

Excel Consulting


MS Excel Consulting - Excel Spreadsheet Consulting and Excel Spreadsheet Development


Our hourly rate is  USD170 per hour, billed in 15 minute increments. .

If you have a project that you would like to implement, but are unsure as to how to go about it, or you would simply like an Excel Consultants advice, the expert developers at OzGrid.com can assist you.  Some of our consulting team are also regular helpers in our Excel Help forum, they live and breath this sort of stuff all day every day. All jobs that are undertaken go directly through both Dave & Raina Hawley, the owners of ozgrid. This ensures you are given the best possible quote and have the best possible team member to undertake your project.

We can provide expert developers in the engineering, accounting, financial, budgeting and management areas, who can provide advice and suggestions on how best to gain the expected results from your project application.

Whether it be guidance, a solution or an opinion that you seek, our expert Excel Consulting team are available to assist with your needs.

We can provide consultancy to you, and follow-up with programming and development, testing and support if required.

Consultancy can be provided via email, or if you prefer to speak to one of our developers via telephone, this can also be arranged.

Programming and development is conducted via email. Usually we break a project down into small "bite" sized chunks, complete a chunk, test it, send it to the client, fix any bugs, send it to the client then move on to the next chunk, tying it all together at the completion of the project.

Sometimes, but not always clients supply us with a specification, or model. We can also design and develop a  project for a client by discussing their ideas and project outcomes, and suggesting possible scenarios.  All Excel Consultancy is confidential and a "Confidentiality" agreement can be signed if you wish.

On a budget? Try our Hire Help forum where YOU name the price that you think your project is worth. The Hire Help Forum allows clients to post their projects and upload their files, members of the development team will complete the work. PLEASE PAY (via PayPal) 10% of your cost to [email protected] BEFORE you post. Then pay the remaining 90% to the person who completes the job on completion.

We can assist with:
Excel Development and Programming
Excel Design and Implementation
Excel Task Automations
Excel Data Manipulation and Extraction
Optimizing/enhancing existing Excel Applications

General Excel Spreadsheet Solutions

If you would like a FREE QUOTATION, please contact Raina Hawley at [email protected] .

We will provide you with a cost for your project (based on the information that you supply to us), a timeframe for completion and any suggestions or comments that we may have that can enhance your final product.

All projects are based on our hourly rate of USD170 per hour, billed in 15 minute increments.

Back to: Excel Development Start

Got any Excel Questions? Free Excel Help

Special! Free Choice of Complete Excel Training Course OR OzGrid Add-ins Collection on all purchases totaling over $70.00. ALL purchases totaling over $150.00 gets you BOTH! Send payment proof to [email protected] 31 days after purchase date.

Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software


Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!

Add to Google Search Tips FREE Excel Help

Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft