Reports can be produced from data in worksheet tables, CSV files, database files or external databases. A report is a workbook containing one or more worksheets, each based on chosen fields from a set of data.
- Data may be shown as a list or a cross-tabulation, or both may be present on the same report.
- Formatting may be set as required; conditional formatting may be used.
- Calculation within the report, summarization, totalling/subtotalling and sorting may all be specified.
- Numeric data may be shown as a value or a percentage of a subtotal or total.
- Standard or user-defined charts may be included in reports
- The report user may make selections on any specified fields and the report is generated on demand.
- Any charts are automatically rebased on the data selected.
- The report user may hotlink across reports, by double-clicking a cell in one report worksheet to automatically select the related data in another worksheet. This can be used to provide a summary and a user-selectable detail report, where the user can hotlink from the summary to view the supporting detail.
- Report workbooks once generated are stand-alone and do not require Logic Architect software, so may conveniently be used to distribute results.
The example below shows a summary report.
This report is a cross-tabulation of the number of contact events by month and type, sorted in descending date order. In practice the chart would be rather bigger.
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft