Our Industrial Code 2 of 5 barcode fonts can be used on any computer system supporting TrueType, OpenType or PostScript fonts including Microsoft Windows, Macintosh and UNIX. Custom BDF, FON, AFP, Xerox Metacode, XES and FNT fonts can also be created with the Developer's License.
Industrial Code 2 of 5 Barcode Symbology Information
- The Industrial Code 2 of 5 barcode is a low density numeric barcode that does not require a checksum. It is a non-interleaved barcode that is easier to print than the Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode because check digits are not required. If you are interested in the high density Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode, please visit our Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode font site.
- The symbology of the Industrial Code 2 of 5 character set consists of bar code symbols representing the numbers 0-9, the Start character and the stop character. In the code 2 of 5 font, the parentheses are used for Start and stop characters. For example, to scan the numbers 1234, you need to type and print (1234)
Code 2 of 5 Bar Code Font Features
- The Industrial Code 2 of 5 barcode fonts are scaleable and should be printed at the correct font size to suit your application and scanning equipment. The code 2 of 5 barcode font was designed to be printed at 6 to 20 points with a minimum font size of 6 points, however, you can print smaller point sizes if your printer and scanning equipment support it.
- Four versions of the Code 2 of 5 barcode fonts are provided to support different width and height requirements. The last character in the Code 2 of 5 barcode font name determines the height of the barcode with the shortest being IDAutomationC25XS and the tallest being IDAutomationC25L.
- To determine which Code 2 of 5 barcode font to use, first print out the IDAutomationC25XS barcode font at 10 or 12 points and determine which size is the smallest that will work with your scanning equipment. Then, choose the tallest version that will fit in your scanning area.
- TrueType fonts are supplied in PC and Macintosh format. The TrueType TTF fonts are compatible with Macintosh OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Pocket PC.
- With the purchase of a Developer License and 1 year of support and upgrade protection, we can convert fonts from this package to PCL 4, Xerox Metacode, XES, FNT, BDF, FON and AFP. The Developer License also grants you the right to convert our fonts to other formats as necessary including TrueDoc and OpenType.
Special ! Free Choice of Complete Excel Training Course OR OzGrid Add-ins Collection on all purchases totaling over $70.00. ALL purchases totaling over $150.00 gets you BOTH! Purchases MUST be made via this site or IdAutomation . Send payment proof to [email protected] 31 days after purchase date.
See Also: Barcode MICR CMC-7 || Codabar Barcode Font || Code 11 Barcode Font || Code 128 Barcode Font || Code 25 Barcode Font || Code 39 Barcode Font || Code 93 Barcode Font || Code39 Full ASCII Barcode Font || Data Matrix Encoder || Interleaved 25 Barcode Font || MICR E13B Font || MSI Barcode Font || OCR Font || PDF417 Encoder || Telepen Barcode Font || UPC EAN Barcode Font
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft
Some of our more popular products are below...
Convert Excel Spreadsheets To Webpages | Trading In Excel | Construction Estimators | Finance Templates & Add-ins Bundle | Code-VBA | Smart-VBA | Print-VBA | Excel Data Manipulation & Analysis | Convert MS Office Applications To...... | Analyzer Excel | Downloader Excel | MSSQL Migration Toolkit | Monte Carlo Add-in | Excel Costing Templates