Drill-Down Tally/Report Writer is the best report writer for any business. Just 3 easy steps: define groups, calculations and details THAT'S IT! It will supercharge your ACT! and MS Excel data files overnight. Gain instant control over your data now with unlimited on-demand reporting. Create reports as summarized or as detailed as you like by any employee. Create reports faster than Crystal Reports.
Need quick reports from QuickBooks, ACT!, Microsoft Excel or Access, ODBC, Text or CSV data files? Need them quickly and easily by anyone with NO training? Sure you do! Then Drill-Down Tally is your solution.
Drill-Down Tally's 3 step wizard effortlessly creates dynamic reports in a flash. Define Groups 1st, Calculations 2nd and Details 3rd. That's It!. This is the easiest way for a novice user to create powerful reports. No other report writer gives you so much dynamic information at such a low, low cost. Many companies will get their investment back the same day they purchase Drill-Down Tally. This makes Drill-Down Tally an invaluable asset to every company that understands its easy, but powerful feature set.
A Brief Overview...
Drill-Down Tally was created to help everyday and non-technical users create ad-hoc reports quickly and easily without the need or help of your IT department
The process of creating a Drill-Down Tally report is very easy. You choose Field Descriptions and their associated Show As type from a selected data set, Drill-Down Tally dynamically changes the report to reflect your desired output. You can dynamically change the report definition 1000's of different ways to get what you want in a flash. Group your totals by Team, Division, Salesman, Job Type, Year or even total dollar amounts. You can use the Record Set Filter to restrict the records reported on. Any field in the record set can be used to restrict your records. So you ask a question like? I want to see this report format with records from a beginning date to an ending date. You can also use the Totals Filter to only get customers that have Profit margins above one million dollars. After you have the records you want, you can preview, print and save the new report. It's just that easy. Pretty nifty for an on-the-fly report writer any novice user can use to design dynamic reports. You can also design a 5 year crosstab (equivalent to a Microsoft Excel pivot table) analysis of your most profitable products or customers. There are an unlimited number of reports you can design with ease at your fingertips without waiting for a programmer to do it. You're in control of your data giving you the competitive edge.
- Auto-Design. One of the best features of Drill-Down Tally is that it allows any level of user to experiment very easily by quickly changing the field settings in the Report Definition tab. As you change these settings, you immediately see your results in the Drill-Down tab. Thus, allowing you to create an unlimited number of reports from one recordset.
- New Report Wizard. One of the newest features of Drill-Down Tally is that simply makes it easier to create a report. Our wizard will help any novice create a new report in 3 easy steps. The wizard gracefully generates a new report in blinding speeds. No training needed with this added feature.
- Drill-Down Reporting. One of the coolest features of Drill-Down Tally is that it automatically creates a report for first group in your drill-down. The first report contains information pertaining only to your first defined group level. The second report contains information pertaining to all group levels and their details.
- Group Calculation Groups. Another awesome feature of Drill-Down Tally is that you can create a group from your aggregate group calculations. This is a powerful addition to the Drill-Down Tally feature set. This means you can create drill-down report(s) containing information pertaining to several different revenue levels. You could put them in groups of excellent, so-so or poor based on the profit your company receives and drill-down on each of them.
- Gateway File Setup. Create reports from ACT!, .txt (comma separated),.csv (comma separated values) text files or Microsoft Excel data. You can design reports with exported data from Google, Amazon, eBay. You can gain direct access to Microsoft Excel data via the Sheet Name or Range Name of your favorite worksheet. Or any other text file you can export data from. You can create as many reports as you want from your downloaded, exported text or Microsoft Excel data files. This is a great productivity tool for all buyers and sellers who access the world wide web or want more detailed reporting from your Microsoft Excel data.
- Screenshot Demo. A demo was added to the help menu to help users get more familiar with the reporting capabilities of Drill-Down Tally. It includes a user controlled slide show creating a simple tabular report to designing an advanced 5 year trend analysis.
- Tally FlexMart. Creating a Tally FlexMart is an important part of Drill-Down Tally. It allows you to wrap up a report definition and it's underlying data into a mini application. After you create the Tally FlexMart you can send the file to any other licensed owner of Drill-Down Tally. They can now create as many reports as they want from the data you send them.
- Auto-Update. The software package allows you to update/upgrade the software package with minimal effort. Unpack updates to a central location and all other users can automatically pickup the necessary changes the next time they open Drill-Down Tally.
- FREE Unlimited Live Help Online. Last but not least free unlimited online support. Get your questions answered online with our Live Help Online feature. You're up and running in a heartbeat with this added benefit. Look for menu option Live Help Online Now.
Additional Drill-Down Tally Features:
Report on ACT!, Microsoft Excel and Access Tables/Queries
Report on Virtually Any Open Formatted Data Source
Automatically Creates Grand Totals
Automatically Creates Drill-Downs on All Group Levels
Automatically Creates Calculations on All Group Levels
Automatically Redesigns Report After Every Change
Automatically Creates a Separate 1st Group Level Report
Create Unlimited Amount of Reports from One Data Set
Create Unlimited Amount of Data Sets
Create Your Own Calculated Fields and Sort on Them
Sort Ascending/Descending on Any Non-Memo Field
Choose Report Fields from Data Set Pulldown List
Filter on Any Field from Data Set Pulldown List
Filter on Resulting Calculated Group Level Totals
AutoRun Filter when Report Opens
Save Report Definition for Easy Retrieval of Your Data
Save Report in Common .PDF Format to Store or Email
Export to Microsoft Excel (Pivot Table)
Save Tally FlexMarts for Your Clients to Report From
Why Should You Choose Drill-Down Tally?
Create Reports Quickly and Easily with NO Training
Only 3 Easy Steps to Create a Report
Stop Employee Guesswork and Get Accurate Information
Real Time Data and Number Crunching
Faster Decisions and Quicker Response Time Boost Revenue
Better Customer Service
Same Day 100% ROI.
No Additional Maintenance Cost
Plus Many More Powerful Features and Benefits!
Stop the guesswork and get the most accurate up-to-date information you need and want NOW!
Special ! Free Choice of Complete Excel Training Course OR Excel Add-ins Collection on all purchases totaling over $70.00. ALL purchase(s) totaling over $150.00 gets you BOTH! Purchases MUST be made via this site. Send payment proof to [email protected]
Drill Down Tally (Enterprise EDITION) Drill-Down Tally is the best Drill-Down Tally for any business. Just 3 easy steps: define groups, calculations and details THAT'S IT! It will supercharge your Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, QuickBooks, ACT!, ODBC, csv and text data files overnight. Gain instant control over your data now with unlimited on-demand reporting. Any employee can create as summarized or as detailed reports faster than Crystal Reports. Start your own business, enhance your current business or gain new clients with Drill-Down Tally. This product gives you the competitive edge. We have developed and redesigned many databases generating immediate results for biggest homebuilder and biggest pool builder in Arizona. As an added bonus, we can supercharge your business relationships overnight, with our exclusive ad-hoc Drill-Down Tally (Drill-Down Tally 2005) leaving your competition in the dust. With Drill-Down Tally you can group by employees, salesman, categories, locations, and/or regions. Utilize your currency fields as sum total calculations and/or use id fields as count calculations. Choose any other fields you don't group as details to support your summarized group calculations. You can have any number of group levels to drill-down on. Arrange them in any order you like. It's all up to you. You will have summarized totals and details for every level as you drill-down on each group. You can filter for records last week, month, and year or do a five-year trend analysis on your date fields. Filter on any or all fields you need too. Basically you have an unlimited number of report combinations right now at your fingertips without the need of a programmer. Stop the guesswork and get accurate data now
Drill Down Tally (SERVER EDITION) Drill-Down Tally is the best Drill-Down Tally for any business. Just 3 easy steps: define groups, calculations and details THAT'S IT! It will supercharge your QuickBooks, MS Excel, MS Access, ODBC, ACT!, Shop Controller, csv, and text data files overnight. Gain instant control over your data now with unlimited on-demand reporting. Create reports as summarized or as detailed as you like by any employee. Create reports faster than Crystal Reports. (Base price is only 1 license)
Drill Down Tally (EDUCATIONAL EDITION) Drill-Down Tally is the best Drill-Down Tally for any business. Just 3 easy steps: define groups, calculations and details THAT'S IT! It will supercharge your QuickBooks, MS Excel, MS Access, ODBC, ACT!, Shop Controller, csv, and text data files overnight. Gain instant control over your data now with unlimited on-demand reporting. Create reports as summarized or as detailed as you like by any employee. Create reports faster than Crystal Reports. (Base price is only 1 license)
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft
GIVE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY 24/7 MICROSOFT EXCEL SUPPORT & QUESTIONS