|Software Search, Categories and Specials||Similar Products
Operations Management Templates | Invoice Template | Investment and Business Valuation Templates
Profit & Loss Spreadsheet | Multiple Regression Analysis & Forecasting Template | Portfolio Optimization Template
Portfolio Tracking & Monitoring Templates | Project Planning & Management Template | Real Option Valuation Template
"The problem is our inventory values keep increasing and our stock turnover goes from bad to worse! I want a program that lets me know exactly when to re-order so that materials arrive JIT before an out of stock situation occurs. " This customer purchased our inventory scheduling system for Excel:
Inventory Manager PRO For Excel
Inventory Manager provides manufacturing and operations decision support for inventory management and scheduling with Excel. Maximum 10,000 inventory items capacity, Determine the best inventory re-order schedules (includes safety stocks), optimize the lowest cost re-order quantities, establish ordering frequencies and lot sizes, receive alerts when you need to re-order, includes seasonality, trends and forecasting, quality control inventory analysis. Improve efficiencies and enhance customer service with INVENTORY MANAGER PRO.
You can establish which inventory items should be re-ordered on a daily basis with INVENTORY MANAGER.
You can establish least cost ordering quantities with INVENTORY MANAGER taking account of storage costs, administration of purchasing costs and the cost of finance.
You can create Excel lists of inventories in categories and storage locations.
You can export inventory lists from QuickBooks (and Quattro Pro and barcode readers which interface with Microsoft Excel) to create your own inventory management control system which will include supplier delivery lead time, re-order quantities, safety levels, average daily withdrawals, current inventory, days sales on hand after safety and re-order scheduling.
When you want to evaluate buying inventory in larger quantities to gain volume discounts, use INVENTORY MANAGER to determine the inventory level s for each product item that will deliver profit gains after storage costs are taken into account.
Analyze quality control data of incoming stock with INVENTORY MANAGER Statistic spreadsheets.
Generate re-order schedules for all stock items.
Worked examples and full guidelines provided in a separate demo tutorial version download.
- Organizes your purchase order history and current back orders into a JIT stock management program.
- Schedules provide 10-weekly forecasts inventory purchases, demand forecasting based on historical stock inward/outward changes, re-ordering quantity requirements and re-ordering dates to maintain minimum stock levels that you define.
- Provides weekly closing inventory balances forecasts spreadsheets.
- Provides JIT re-ordering scheduling spreadsheets, by amount (to maintain minimum stock levels) and by re-order dates, per inventory item.
- Provides average demand forecast spreadsheets sourced from stock inwards/outwards changes during a yearly period.
- Provides introduction to statistical spreadsheets to operate Just In Time Inventory Management – with tutorial.
- Inventory Scheduling spreadsheets have the capacity to hold 1,250 stock item records and 2,500 purchase order records.
- The program can be used either with or without the statistical analysis tools that are provided.
- The All Programs Edition provides an expanded version with double the database capacity.
- The program is a 7.8MB file. The download file is compressed into a 1.7MB .exe file. After downloading, locate the file and double click to decompress into a standard Excel file.
Inventory Manager PRO For Excel
$139.95 Secure Payment Options
Buy as part of All Excel Templates Gold Edition - HUGE Value - 80% Discount!
Special! Free Choice of Complete Excel Training Course OR Excel Add-ins Collection on all purchases totaling over $69.00. ALL purchases totaling over $138.00 gets you BOTH! Purchases MUST be made via this site. Send payment proof to [email protected] 31 days after purchase date.
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft