This 2D / 3D Pie Chart provides both a client and server side solution for the incorporation of pie graphs into web pages. It provides versatile components so that web authors and Java developers can easily build and publish dynamic and interactive pie charts.
Unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on ALL 2D/3D Chart and Graph Software.
Now includes Anti-Aliasing for a much smoother pie image - (what's this? )
This applet and servlet are designed to take multiple series of numerical data and graph the information as 2D or 3D Pie Charts. The applets and servlets can acquire data from a variety of sources including,
- Scripts and server Side processes (eg. Servlets, JSP, ASP, PERL)
- HTML parameters
- Now includes
Anti-Aliasing for a much smoother pie image - (what's this?)
- Percentage option on segment labels
- Added Parameters for Pre and Post symbols on the pop-up values
- Change Cursor on Mouseover links
- Multi Language Support
- URL Links for the Legend area.
- Enhanced Color parameter definitions to include hex and color names
Main Features Summary
- 2D/3D Graphing Mode
- Various Data Sources (Files, Databases, Scripts/Server processes, HTML parameters).
- Printer Friendly
- Labels On/Off, Font and Color Selectable
- Multiple Pies
- Configurable Pie graph Sizes
- Automatic Legend Generation
- Configurable Number of decimal places to show values
- Label Orientation
- Configurable Depth of the 3D effect
- Configurable rotation of the 3D effect
- Display Values on Mouse Over events
- URL link on Mouse Click Events
- Upto 10 Free Form Images can be incorporated into the Chart Canvas
- Upto 10 Free Form Lines of Text can be incorporated into the Chart Canvas
Our graphs and charts objects come with comprehensive documentation which includes step by step guides to implementation. Whether you choose to use the applet or servlet you will find configuration both easy and quick. .
Pie Chart & Anti-Aliasing
The latest release of the Pie Chart now performs a digital image processing technique know as Anti-Aliasing. This means that the resultant pie images are far smoother.
Look at the 2 images below, the one on the left is produced with anti-aliasing whilst the one on the right is without anti-aliasing.
As far as we know, the 2D/3D Pie Chart Applet is the only pie chart applet which incorporates the Anti-Aliasing technique and still works under browsers IE4.x and up and Netscape 4.x and up. (Other Pie Chart applets either don't perform anti-aliasing or require a Java2 plugin).
Special ! Free Choice of Complete Excel Training Course OR Excel Add-ins Collection on all purchases totaling over $70.00. ALL purchases totaling over $150.00 gets you BOTH! Purchases MUST be made via this site. Send payment proof to [email protected] 31 days after purchase date.
See Also: Charting Software & Excel on the Web or, All Software
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft
GIVE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY 24/7 MICROSOFT EXCEL SUPPORT & QUESTIONS