|Software Search, Categories and Specials||
Consolidate Excel Files
Merge Excel Files
Advanced Consolidation Manager
|Buy Today (below) and send us your order ID and claim over $70.00 worth of FREE software|
This tool copies the selected sheets from each chosen workbook to a existent workbook or to a new workbook.
Afterwards, it consolidates the same range from each sheet in a new sheet (in case of a new workbook) or in the selected sheet (in case of a open workbook)
we can automate the process of consolidating our information immediately.
1. We must to have 2 open workbooks or more
2. Click on Multi-sheets Consolidator
3. Select all of sheets you wish to consolidate.
4. Choose the mathematical operation that you want to apply over the data.
5. Choose how you want to paste the results. As values, as formulas or as links.
6. Then, choose the range you wish to take from the selected sheets.
7. Press on Ok button.
That is all.
Details & Screen Shots: Consolidator > Consolidator (Creating models) > Consolidator (Existing Models) > Consolidator (Copy models from: ...) > Multi-Sheet Consolidator > Detailed Consolidation > Export sheets as ... > Toggle settings > Freeze | Divide panes
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft