Free copies of
Training Course and
Excel Add-ins Collection
on all purchases.
Purchases MUST be made via this site (below). Send payment proof to [email protected]
Business Analysis and Reporting Solutions
O2OLAP extends Microsoft’s Analysis Services (OLAP) and Microsoft SQL Server with the new release of the market leading and innovative product "O2OLAP for Excel", which integrates into Microsoft’s Office suite of products. "O2OLAP for Excel" is the first in a set of next generation OLAP solution toolkits for users to develop and maintain their Analysis Services and executive information system (EIS) solutions without having to know any Microsoft Multidimensional Expression (MDX) Language or Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). O2OLAP was designed to meet Microsoft Analysis Services user needs and wants, improve user efficiency and to leverage the market leading functionality available in Microsoft’s Analysis Services and Office suite. "O2OLAP for Excel" integrates seamlessly into Excel, significantly improving user productivity, collaboration and access to Analysis Services cube data and other organisational information.
"O2OLAP for Excel" improves an organisation’s business intelligence to give it a competitive advantage by empowering workers to have information at their fingertips through the familiar Microsoft Excel reporting environment. Workers can make better and faster decisions more effectively by streamlining information gathering and analysis using "O2OLAP for Excel". In addition, you can utilise the power of OLAP, using "O2OLAP for Excel", to improve the effectiveness of decision-making by helping organisations understand their financial information.
Business intelligence solutions built using "O2OLAP for Excel", in combination with Microsoft’ Analysis Services, SQL Server and Microsoft Office, provide the ability to integrate and deliver valuable information in structured personalised views to users in a fraction of the time taken by other OLAP offerings. This combined with the "O2OLAP for Excel" Executive Information System (EIS) development environment provide for rapid application development (RAD).
"O2OLAP for Excel" has a logical Excel interface, allowing users to generate and maintain Microsoft Analysis Services objects, as well as allowing users to browse, interrogate and slice cube data into dynamic, multi-dimensional worksheets.
15 Reasons for O2OLAP for Excel:
- Give Finance the tools they need and still get all the benefits of a Microsoft Architecture
- Explore, slice and dice and summarise data in an ad hoc, intuitive manner that has a dramatic effect on productivity.
- The Excel browser requires no MDX knowledge for cube browsing and report generation. The browser includes ad hoc member selection and ordering, ranking, sorting, exception reporting, querying, etc.
- Consistently formatted output using a template approach
- Efficient data capture, writeback and modelling environment using Microsoft Excel.
- Allocations using various methods, helps to streamline the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Drillthrough and flexible dimension drilling options.
- Rapid Excel and FrontPage EIS development environment that integrates with the award wining help authoring tool RoboHelp. Circulate customised reports and storybooks for managers throughout the enterprise without needing IT assistance.
- Journaling and commenting for multidimensional data
- High performance and flexible Analysis Services model development
- Multi-lingual applications
- Querying (no MDX), data mining and report generation options
- Low cost of ownership
- Actions and closing the analysis loop
- Improved management and documentation of OLAP Information.
Microsoft Analysis Services (OLAP) and SQL Server are outstanding
products but lack some key capabilities for finance and analyst users such as
spreadsheet modelling, freeform reports and writeback. O2OLAP for Excel
overcomes these limitations, allowing users to take advantage of the inherent
architectural and commodity cost benefits of Microsoft technologies. New market
leading functionality enables users to create executive information systems (EIS)
without having to write or support a macro.
The combination of Microsoft technology and o2olap for Excel makes a compelling solution for financial reporting, management reporting, financial consolidations, currency translations, budgeting, planning, forecasting, executive information systems (EIS), data mining and data warehouse solutions.
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft
GIVE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY 24/7 MICROSOFT EXCEL SUPPORT & QUESTIONS