|Buy Today, send us your order ID, and claim over $70.00 worth of FREE software|
Using this practical tool you can update automatically through Internet the stock quotes or market indexes into your Excel spreadsheets. No more manual and tedious updates or risk of using out-dated data. This add-in is like any other Excel function. When the function is inserted in any cell, or inside a formula, the add-in automatically refreshes the stock quotes or market indexes with the latest data.
New version released: - Now you can retrieve 500, or 1,000 or 10,000 or 15,000 or more quotes directly to your Excel spreadsheet or model.
1. Stock quotes by date wizard: This tool is a new online function Wizard called "SQByDate" and allows to download historical data from the web.
2. Hyperlink to web services wizard: This new tool allows you to add links other web resources, like: News, Fundamentals, Options, Charts, Calculators, Competitors, etc. and it operates for any quantity of symbols.
3. Data downloader: This tool has two important functionalities; the first one for the data downloading of historic prices of daily, weekly and monthly action; optionally the tool can also be configured to obtain a graphic of one of these categories: High-Low-Close, Open-High-Low-Close, Volume-High-Low-Close and Volume-Open-High-Low-Close.
The second functionality is used for downloading financial data like: Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, Income Statement and a 10 Year Summary.
4. Retrieve the company name: This tool allows you to obtain, from internet, the symbol company name.
5. Retrieve the Company Symbol: This tool allows you to obtain, from internet, the company symbol.
6. Calculate by Cell Format: Use this tool to search all cells in a specific range with a particular background color and to do some math with the results.
7. Multiple conditional analysis for: Multiple conditional analysis & formatting is a tool to format cells in a database based on criterion specified in the decision table. Besides, this tool generates a most useful pivot table with mathematical operations in selected fields of the database.
8. Select by format: This tool selects cells of a given range, but only taking into account those with a given format.
9. Freeze Panes: We sometimes work with models which information does not fit on the screen. We may get lost as we navigate throughout the spreadsheet as the headings of our model would no longer be visible. This ensures row/column headings are always visible.
10. Guides: This tool is very convenient if you want to navigate throughout databases with records or fields stretching beyond the screen.
Use this tool to stay in the same record, regardless of the fact that column/row headings are no longer visible.
11. Change Color Palette: This tool allows you to personalize the default Excel chart tool.
12. Alternate rows shading: This tool allows giving conditional format to alternate rows in Excel and it is also configurable.
13. Sheets Manager: Your workbooks have so many sheets you find it hard to manage them? Use Sheet Manager, a comprehensive tool that will make any worksheet management task easier for you. Sheets manager shows a relation of all the sheets in your workbook, including hidden any very-hidden sheets. You can quickly note which are protected with a password and/or which are hidden.
14. Stock quotes quick fill: The old version only retrieved 170 quotes, now the quantity is unlimited.
15. Stock Quotes Wizard: This tool lets you obtain Stock Quotes, Mutual Funds or Indexes in an integrated way.
16. Export Stock Quotes: Now this function exports the stocks quotes from any number of symbols.
17. Refresh Data: Now this tool refreshes the stock quotes indexes from models created with the Multiple Conditional Analysis & formatting tool.
18. Refresh Settings: It refreshes, at a minimum, every 10 minutes. Also we have added a function to configure the time for model execution, created with the Multiple Conditional Analysis & formatting tool.
NOTE: Stock quotes and market indices are obtained from the MSN MoneyCentral Investor web site (http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/home.asp ) and Yahoo Finance (http://finance.yahoo.com/ ) Quotes are delayed by at least 20 minutes.
MS Windows 98 or higher
MS Excel 2000 or higher
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
Microsoft ® and Microsoft Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OzGrid is in no way associated with Microsoft
GIVE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY 24/7 MICROSOFT EXCEL SUPPORT & QUESTIONS