ASP Barcode Server Component for IIS Advantage Package
- Easily adds barcode capability to Microsoft® IIS
- Fast and efficient, written in C++ as a COM component
- Barcode is created in HTML as an IMG tag
- Sends high quality JPEG files to the browser without creating any temp files
on the server
- Image specified as URL allows use from other operating systems and servers
- ActiveX Control included creates barcodes in VB, C++, Access and Excel
- Online barcodes are commonly used to verify the authenticity of documents
printed from the Internet such as online tickets, coupons, name badges, invoices
The ASP Barcode Server Component for IIS is a COM product that easily
adds barcoding capability to web pages and Internet applications when installed
on Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows.NET Internet Information Server with Active
Server Pages enabled. This implementation is compatible with all browsers and is
easy to embed in HTML as an image with the <IMG>
tag. Because the image is specified as a URL, it may also be used from other
operating systems and servers.
We also have other products that perform similar tasks. If you are
interested in creating barcodes in ASP.NET Web Applications for the Internet, we
recommend the ASP.NET Barcode Web Server Control. If you would rather add barcodes
to web pages as a Java Servlet, then please visit our Java Product and Servlet Site.
The ASP Barcode Server Component
for IIS is easy to install and use:
- Install the ASP Barcode Server Component for IIS package on your
Microsoft IIS server and copy the files ending in ASP to a directory on the
IIS server where Active Server Pages are enabled.
- Verify the barcode component is working by entering the URL of
the ASP file you copied.
- Call the asp file from your web page as an image. For example
The ASP Barcode Server Component for IIS automates on-line tasks
that involve something that is printed from a browser such as online tickets, coupons,
name badges, e-commerce, invoices, registrations, rebate mailers, check-in confirmations,
RMA packing slips, gift certificates, etc.
The Linear Package of the ASP Barcode Server Component for
IIS Advantage Package supports popular linear barcodes including Code 39, Extended
Code 39, Code 128, USS Code 128, UCC/EAN Code 128, Code 128 Auto, SCC-14, SSCC-18,
Interleaved 2 of 5, LOGMARS, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 11,
Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, PLANET and POSTNET. Code 128 Auto is the default symbology.
Features of the Barcode Server Component Advantage Packages Include:
- Easy to Install - just run the install utility and copy the asp files
to directories where Active Server Pages are enabled.
to include barcodes in your web pages with the IMG tag.
- No Temp Files Used - no temporary files are created on the server,
the resulting barcode image is sent directly to the browser as a binary stream
which results in greater performance. Run-time write access to the IIS server
is not required.
- Fast and Efficient - the barcode and image processing components
were written in Visual C++ for increased performance. Because temporary files
are not created on the server, there are no resource intensive file cleanups
performed. In our lab we were able to generate 32,000 barcodes in less that
1 second using Code 128 on a Pentium 450 processor running Windows 2000 Server
with 192MB RAM.
- ASP and ASP.NET Compatible - works on any version of IIS that supports
Active Server Pages. Because ASP.NET is backward compatible with traditional
ASP, our product will work well (and has been tested) on the Microsoft ASP.NET
- Compatible with all Web Browsers - because an image is generated
on the server, it is compatible with all web browsers that can view JPEG images
including early versions of Internet Explorer, Mosaic and Netscape.
- Support for JPEG, BMP or PNG. JPEG is the default image type.
- Precise Image Control - the advanced properties of the component
allow you specify the pixel size of the resulting barcode image, or allow the
component to automatically size the image.
- Many Adjustable Properties - several properties may be adjusted such
as the symbology type, orientation, color, barcode height, X dimension and others.
- ActiveX Control Included - also included in this package is the ActiveX
Control. ActiveX controls are easy to use automation tools that work well with
Microsoft Access, MS Office, Word, Excel, Visual Basic and C++. This will also
allow users in your organization to create barcodes locally.
- Complete UCC/EAN 128 Support - we provide easy methods to add application
identifiers into Code 128 for UCC-128 barcodes that also format to the correct
- Code 128 ASCII Options - the code 128 symbology in this product allows
easy encoding of returns, tabs and other functions between fields in a single
barcode symbol. In Code 128 Auto, you can use the format ăddd (where ă is ASCII
0227 and ddd is a 3 digit number) to specify the ASCII code of the character
to be encoded. For example, Codeă009Bară013 will create a barcode that encodes
Code<Tab Function>Bar<Return Function> in the barcode.
For other functions, refer to the ASCII chart.
- Advanced Functions - advanced use of the graphic API allows barcode
creation in several different file types including JPG, PNG, TGA, TIF, PCX,
BMP, PSD, EMF and WMF.
- Supports UPS Barcodes - the Maxicode component provided supports
UPS Maxicode symbols including compressed Maxicode.
- Source Code - we will supply the C++ source code if you purchase
3 Developer Licenses and sign the source code license agreement
Free Choice of
Training Course or
Excel Add-ins Collection
on all purchases totaling over $70.00. ALL purchases totaling over $150.00
gets you BOTH! Send payment proof to [email protected] 31 days after purchase
date. All purchases can be made via
Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee on Most Software
Excel Trader Package
Technical Analysis in Excel With $139.00 of FREE software!
GIVE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY 24/7 MICROSOFT EXCEL SUPPORT & QUESTIONS