If your "Master" Workbook is saved in a different folder and you want to specify the folder where the files you want to copy from, this should work.
- Sub Maybe_Like_So()
- Dim myPath As String, wb As String
- Application.ScreenUpdating = False
- myPath = "C:\Folder One\SubFolder One\SubFolder Two" '<---- Change as Required
- wb = Dir(myPath & "\*")
- Do Until wb = ""
- Workbooks.Open myPath & "\" & wb
- With Workbooks(wb).Sheets(1)
- .UsedRange.Offset(1).Copy ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1)
- End With
- Application.CutCopyMode = False
- Workbooks(wb).Close False
- wb = Dir
- Application.ScreenUpdating = True
- End Sub