Posts by bananatang

Dear All,

Being a beginner in the world of vba, I am slightly stuck in finding a workable solution to my problem and I was wondering if someone could help me with the following.

I am trying to write a macro that will perform several formatting options to cells, which contain a specific value. I have attached the macro that I have at the moment, which works fine if you are only going to perform a single formatting option, however I am looking to do various other formatting.

I have a worksheet that will contain various titles which will alway be located in Column A. The title name will only ever appear once, however the number of titles will change.

What I would like to do is format that Title cell and 10 columns after it and add a row above it and below it and shade them and to reduce the height of the added rows.

For ease of understanding, I have created a macro called “colourgroup” which show what I would like to happen to the cell that contains the specific cell values.

I tried using the find method, however runtime errors occur if there are no cell found.

Any help would be appreciated.

For a workable solution, which i think would be pretty simple for someone who has a good knowledge base of vba to create a macro very easily. I would be happy to pay £3.00 GBP.
    I dont know if this amount is fair or not but need to start the ball rolling. I can also make payment via paypal.

There is potentially more queries that i may put forward dependant upon success of this one.

Thanks

BT