Posts by av8tordude

I have a calendar setup on a worksheet (Column BS6 to CC372). I would like a vba code that display a message alerting me of upcoming events for the current week.

For example, from 06/10 - 06/13, I have place "test" in the dates for this week as upcoming events. When this sheet is activated, the code should check the dates that fall within the current week for schedule events. If so, display a message box “ You have upcoming events”.

If no events are scheduled within a week, then display a message should says “No upcoming events”.

This code ideally should be placed in the Worksheet.Activate module.

finish project should be sent via pm.

Ozgrid Paypal transaction: 7RE14879JP648001E

Files

• Book2.xlsm

(39.93 kB, downloaded 6 times, last: )

the form has some code. To help understand the request better, do the following...

1. fill the textboxes, click enter to fill the listboxes
    2. Repeat 2 more times so there are more items in the list box.

Once finish, i would like to click the submit button to accomplish my original request.

Files

• Book 2.xlsm

(45.98 kB, downloaded 9 times, last: )

See instructions below... Extra $25.00 if completed within 24 hours upon acceptance. Payment via PayPal.

On the sheet…

• The calendar dates should update based on the sheet name (Sheet name will be named in years (i.e. 2019)

The Calendar…

• Each Label date boxes should display the dates corresponding to the selected month
    • If there are no dates in the label date boxes, the label and textboxes should be grayed out
    • Highlight textbox base on the current date
    • Highlight each label date box if there are schedule events entered for each date
    • Display the times in the textbox if there is a schedule event
    • If I select a different month, update calendar dates, colors themes and scheduled times

When I click a date…

• Highlight the textbox based on the current time. (i.e. if current time is 10:30, highlight the textbox next to 09:00 – 10:00 label)
    • display then events in the correct base on their time slots

Time slots…

• When I enter information a time slots, display the time slot in the calendar

Enter Button

• When I click the Enter Button, Insert the information to their respected time slot (Column J-N)
    • Insert the time zone displayed vertically in the calendar
    • Insert the time slots in the respective datesOn the sheet…
    • The calendar dates should update based on the sheet name (Sheet name will be named in years (i.e. 2019)
    • The Calendar…
    • Each Label date boxes should display the dates corresponding to the selected month
    • If there are no dates in the label date boxes, the label and textboxes should be grayed out
    • Highlight textbox base on the current date
    • Highlight each label date box if there are schedule events entered for each date
    • Display the times in the textbox if there is a schedule event
    • If I select a different month, update calendar dates, colors themes and scheduled times
    • When I click a date…
    • Highlight the textbox based on the current time. (i.e. if current time is 10:30, highlight the textbox next to 09:00 – 10:00 label)
    • display then events in the correct base on their time slots
    • Time slots…
    • When I enter information a time slots, display the time slot in the calendar
    • Enter Button
    • When I click the Enter Button, Insert the information to their respected time slot (Column J-N)
    • Insert the time zone displayed vertically in the calendar
    • Insert the time slots in the respective dates

No formulas! Very Important! Completed work should be Pm'ed

Files

• Calendar.xlsm

(47.96 kB, downloaded 6 times, last: )

On worksheet…

• Column I3:I12 have formulas that count the number of days remaining until the expiration dates. I want to eliminate the formulas to automatically update the days remaining when I activate the page via VBA.

Click “Summary” Button on worksheet. When I select the “Month” & “Year” in frmOptions, I want to display …

• The “Closed Positions” (range (“D15:D”) should display the number of events the month and year. (i.e. September 2018 = 5 ea, October 2018 = 27 ea, November = 4 ea).
    • The “Cumulative Investment” should display then total (Range (“L15:L”) for the month/year selected (September 2018 = $4192.79, October 2018 = $82,817.97, etc)
    • The “Profit/Loss ($)” should display then total (Range (“P15:P”) for the month/year selected (September 2018 = $1181.26, October 2018 = $16,016.55, etc)
    • The “Gain/Loss (%)” should display the percentage for the month/year selected ( September: Total Profit/Loss/Capital Investment = Percentage

When I click the summary button when workbook opens, it errors at Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(fName)

Files

I have two graphs (1-Pie & 1-Bar) display information of what is shown in a table. however, what bugs me is when an item, which has no information to display, the Symbol Name shows in the table, thus creating to much clutter. Is it possible to only display the Symbol Name only if there is information to show.

i.e.

1 - In the Pie Graph, show Symbol Name (Orange Column) in the Pie Graph when the number of shares (Green Column) is greater then 0
    2 - In the Bar Graph, show Symbol Name in(Orange Column) the Bar Graph when the Market Value (Blue Column) is greater than 0

Files

• Book1.xlsx

(18.38 kB, downloaded 30 times, last: )

Re: formula or vba to autofill numbers

Hi Bruce, the formula works as expected. However, when the total reduces to zero, the formula's enters the last number in the remaining entries (See attached file). Can you offer a fix. Thank you very much for your generous help. I really appreciate it.

Files

• Book 2.xlsx

(21.28 kB, downloaded 22 times, last: )

Offer: $10.00

I'm using this code to download a file. It works well if I have a fast network, but If the network is slow, downloading a file takes a considerable amount of time to download, thus locking me out. In some cases excel stop functioning, forcing me to pull the plug.

Like to create a userform button to stop/cancel/abort this process?

Note: If this can not be done, Please let me know. Thanks