Posts by dingsdaffy

Hello, so I want the program to read the number from the score tab (txtScore) and change it to an alphabet grade, and put it in the alphabet score tab (txtAlphabetS) in my userform, but I don't know how to make the subroutine to read the input in score tab and then insert it to alphabet score tab. Here's the userform design and the code

Actually this is from the test that was held this morning, but I just want to know how to solve this problem because as you can see, I'm terrible at programming and I don't see any bright future in this subject alone. Thankfully I will not face any programming subject in my next semester (If I don't fail this class). Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

So I have this assignment where I must sort numbers in order. I already made the code and it works, but it doesn't loop at all so I have to manually rerun the program. Here's what I have

And the data is in the attachment below.

My question is, how do I make the program loop by itself? I really appreciate any help! Thanks in advance.