Posts by Shbby

I have a code which is working fine but it has corrupted the file i do not know why this thing is happening. I have attached a sample workbook.

If you could please help me to fix this i will appreciated the help.

“We found a problem with some content in ‘filename.xlsx’. Do you want us to try to recover as much as we can? If you trust the source of this workbook, click Yes. then i add in immediate window this and press enter and this "? application.StartupPath" appear expected : line number or label or statement or end of statement

Files

• Sheet1.xlsm

(2.22 MB, downloaded 18 times, last: )

Thank you its working great. royUK Yes it is so simple without VBA but if i use the formula there are approximately 500K rows which will definitely increase the file size using formula which makes it slow.

I have been striving to create a solution that is Increment the Number. Where from Column B data is start that is row 18 so code will copy value from the Column A row 17 to the last row of Column C with incrementing the number.

I'm hoping you can help me with.

Data

Result will be like this in Column A

No, the sorting should be normal like i selected the data from A2:A and sorted it through by right clicking the mouse and then press sort A to Z.

and i wanted to populate the ListBox on the Sheet1 Column A2:A upon selection of cell. for example i selected the Cell A15 from Sheet1 where Listbox is populated then i choose the name and the choosed name will be pasted into Cell A15

I hope to get some help. I am trying to create a Listbox that takes the data from Sheet2 Column A.

and populate the ListBox on sheet1 Range("A:A") on selection change.

The purpose to creating the listbox is to enter the names on Sheet1 Column A cells through Listbox.

Your help will be appreciated.

Files

• Sheet1.xlsm

(17.98 kB, downloaded 23 times, last: )