Posts by VinodGV

Hi

I need the value of F2 from the sheet to be updated in the body of the mail.

When I run, the body of the mail says - "Hi - Kindly work on the Site Match Report "

I need to add this comment at the end of the line or would say read in the below way.

Hi

kindly work on the Site Match Report for the Client Name - CLIENT MAC

Can you please help me in providing the code for it, rest everything looks good. Thank you Sir

Hi Roy

I have written code to push the data from file to another file. Can you please write in separate module on the email attachment.

Let me know else you can remove them and share me only the code to send attachment with the mail.

Hi Roy

Make sense, it would be separated by commas . We could have use delimiter to separate them.

But this team provides in such a way that it becomes difficult to separate the city, zip and state.

Anyway thank you so much for you kind reply, always appreciate your help :)

MODERATOR NOTICE: This topic has also been posted on other sites and may already have an answer elsewhere. Please take this into consideration when answering this question

Hi

I have two files with me. SMatch and MMatch. The end user enters the data in the Smatch and it needs to copied and pasted in the MMatch file automatically. Once pasted into the destination file, a mail to be triggered stating data shared successfully to the end user and email to be sent to some specific [email protected]

Both of them follow the same header pattern, can anyone please share the code.

thank you for your help in advance !

Files

• MMatch.xlsx

(14.03 kB, downloaded 19 times, last: )
    • SMatch.xlsx

(14.9 kB, downloaded 15 times, last: )

MODERATOR NOTICE: This topic has also been posted on other sites and may already have an answer elsewhere. Please take this into consideration when answering this question

Hi

I have a complete address in the sheet1, column A. In this field, I will have details such as US Address, City, State and Zip Code. I need to split them Separately.

Attach the sample file for your reference, would request to assist on this.

Files

• Book3.xlsx

(27.35 kB, downloaded 21 times, last: )

Hi

I have data in column A and column B in sheet1. I'm preparing a listbox1 and listbox2.

I'm pulling listbox1 from column A . When I click on list1, it should automatically pull the listbox2 also. Once i select all the required fields in Listbox1, they need to stored in sheet2, column A.

Both the data in sheet1, column A and Column B are different.

I hope I'm clear in my query

Hi

I have data in column A and column B in sheet1. I'm preparing a listbox1 and listbox2.

I'm pulling listbox1 from column A . When I click on list1, it should automatically pull the listbox2 also. Once i select all the required fields in Listbox1, they need to stored in sheet2, column A.

Both the data in sheet1, column A and Column B are different.

I hope I'm clear in my query

Hi

I have data in sheet1, column A which is assigned to Listbox1. When i select listbox1, data of sheet1, column B need to be populated in lsitbox2.

Once i select the required data in listbox1, both the data of listbox need to be moved to sheet2, column A and Column B.

Can anyone share the code please ? Attaching the file with few codes already in it.