Posts by JohnsonK

Hi,

i have a userform and when a wrong input is inserted it gives them a fail message and auto sends an email, I am wanting to take a screenshot of the userform and send automatically, I have got to a point where it auto sends the email but it's not pasting the screenshot to the email body. Can anyone help, below is the code to send the email.

Hi,

I have a userform with a textbox, two comboboxes and a ListBox, from the first combobox the user selects either IN or OUT then enter a code in the textbox then selects a qty from the other combobox, what I am trying to do is from the code they enter in the textbox for it to then search a worksheet called Data for a match and then populate that row of data in to the listbox. I have attached a mock up of the worksheet with userform if it will help.

Files

• Book1.xlsm

(23.2 kB, downloaded 20 times, last: )

dangelor,

First of all thank you for all your help so far.

It works but the only problem is it just keeps showing me the data from the last row all the time no matter if I choose IN or OUT, it is not showing the data for the match from textbox 1

Hi,

Just one more thing if you don't mind, if the user selects IN from combobox 1 and when textbox 1 has auto populated how would I go about showing the row that it has matched in a list box. Would it go something like

Hi,

I have a userform with a few textboxes and comboboxes some that self populate from a data base, what I need it to do is if they select OUT from combobox 1 the textbox self populates from a database they then choose an amount from the combobox 2 lets say 5 then when the command button is clicked it then finds a match from the worksheet named Data that matched the text from textbox 1 and adds the value from combobox 2 in to the worksheet. I have attached a little mock up and filled the values in so you only need to click the command button. I can not seem to get it to work, any help would be great.

Hope this make sense..

Files

• Book1.xlsm

(17.99 kB, downloaded 20 times, last: )

Roy,

Using the Exit event lets me search for the value as I wanted but then it does not populate the textboxes until a mouse click, is there a way around this so they just search for the value and select then the textboxes populate like they did when using the change event.

Hi, This is my first time posting so hope I am doing this correct. Can anyone help me with this I have a ComboBox with dropdown list with hundreds of PLU numbers which is pulled from a closed workbook, I would like to make the ComboBox searchable so they only have to type the first few numbers to filter the list, once they have chosen the PLU they require it then populates five textboxes with information, at the moment it works fine scrolling through the list but could do with the search to speed things up. Below is the code I have at the moment.