Posts by smn617

I don't think so

I'll try to be more clear based on the workbook i just sent

there are only 2 options for Project/Contract#:

PS006X/C000015030

PS182X/C000015765

On the userform the first dropdown box is a choice between these two projects

after one of these projects is selected I want the user to select an NOD# from the next combobox

If you look at the data that is currently there, the unique values in the NOD# column are:

Looking across the rows for each of these values you can see that the only NOD#s that are in the same row as PS006X/C000015030 are:

Similarly the only NOD#s that are in the same row as PS182X/C000015765 are:

Therefore, When I select a Project/Contract#, for example PS006X/C000015030, I only want the NOD# dropdown to display values that are in the same rows as that Project/Contract#, so 12, 2, 3, 4 in this case

And if I selected PS182X/C000015765 instead then the NOD# dropdown would only display 7, 9

Im not sure if this is what you meant or not, but this is what im trying to do

Hello,

I am trying to write a code for populating a combobox with values that are based on criteria selected in another combobox.

For example I have two columns, "Project/Contract #" and "NOD #", I want to select a Project/Contract # in ComboBox1 and have only the NOD #s that correspond to that project be available to select, ie:

Project/Contract # NOD#

PS6..............................1

PS6..............................2

PS182..........................7

PS48...........................12

PS6..............................8

So in this example if I select "PS6" from the drop down I want the next combobox to only have the options 1, 2, and 8 from the drop down.

Right now I just have this code from the AfterUpdate of the Project/Contract # combobox, which doesn't filter the options from the NOD# combobox:

Any ideas on how I could make this combobox populate based on another combobox's criteria?

Hello,

I am trying to create a excel sheet that I can submit half completed entries into with one userform and then later go back and edit/add info on those same entries with another userform

Currently I have this userform:

Edit Entry:

I can't get the Edit entry form to populate the userform text boxes after i enter an SLNo value to the combobox. The SLNo refers to the Index No on the sheet. I am trying to get all the rows that correspond to a given index No to populate into the edit form

The excel sheet is attached

Any help is appreciated

Thank you