Posts by cbgar300

Of course.

It is a workbook of songs for a live band.

Sheet 1 is a Master list containing song name, artist, key signature etc.

One the columns is labeled current set list. If a 1 is marked in this column the row that the "1" is marked in will be copied and placed in Sheet 2 "Current Set"

The code that I listed above worked except that Sheet 2 just does not update if "1" is deleted from the column in Sheet 1 master list. Or to phrase differently, if a song is chosen not to be a part of the the current set list, and the "1" is deleted on the master list. Sheet 2 does not reflect this change

I am attaching a picture as well. Thank you for your help! Im sorry if I am not explaining it well.

Not to remove, just to copy over. Removed was a bad word choice. I guess update is better.

I used this code... but it doesn't update when I delete "1" on the master sheet.

Code
    1. Sub CopyYes() Dim c As Range Dim j As Integer Dim Source As Worksheet Dim Target As Worksheet
    2. ' Change worksheet designations as needed Set Source = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1") Set Target = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet2")
    3. J = 1 ' Start copying to row 1 in target sheet For Each c In Source.Range("E1:E1000") ' Do 1000 rows If c = "yes" Then Source.Rows(c.Row).Copy Target.Rows(j) j = j + 1 End If Next c
    4. End Sub

Code

Hello trying to do something that is probably pretty simple, but I have no experience at all with Marcos.

In cell F I have either 1's or blanks.

If cell F has a 1 i would like it to copy over the rows A-J to a new work sheet.

If in cell F the 1 is changed back to a blank, it would be removed from the said work sheet.

Doesn't have to be Automatic, I can create a but to run the Macro.

From what I have been reading this is "Dynamic" but i cant find anything that provides a similar code for me to tune to fit my needs.

ANY HELP is much appreciated.

Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!