Im not sure how to explain this but here goes. I have a workbook that I use for quoting. There is a pricing sheet that has specific Vendors that will be listed when needed. There may be multiple vendors on the same pricing sheet. On another tab in the same workbook I have created a Purchase Order sheet and what I would like is to be able to do is populate the purchase order sheet by vendor. So when I select the vendor on the sheet, it goes out to the pricing sheet and returns all data related to that vendor and ignores all other data. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for any and all assistance.

I have the following macro that I have for a Worksheet that is a Table. What I am trying to accomplish is to move any row that has the value of "Closed" in column N to another sheet called "Closed". As of now, the macro does copy the row, but there are 2 issues I have with it.

1. It does not delete the row for the originating sheet (gives run-time error '1004' Delete method of Range class failed.)

2. It copies all of the formatting with it. I want it to take on the formatting of the new sheet.

Neither worksheet is protected.

Here is the macro;

Thanks for any help on this.

I am a novice at macros but have had luck in the past copying and pasting various codes to create what I need. In this instance I am a little stuck. What I am trying to accomplish is to have a macro that will ask me what sheets I want to select to be exported to a specific place with a specific file name. Below is what I have, but it does not work. It just pops up with the could not create pdf message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.