Posts by Kawalzki

Sorry this would not let me edit my previous post so here is additional information

Hi Carim

I Have been working with the Code that you supplied the Orriginal Poster and the document that you gave to him works perfectly but when i implemented it into my own Workbook and Modified the Name it breaks consistantly at

( If Me.CmbLocation <> "" And IsError(Application.Match(Me.CmbLocation, lis, 0)) Then )

giving me error message " Run-time error '5': Invalid Procedure call or Argument. i verified my reference libraries matched the previous tool and

Never Mind as i was typing this message i came accross the fact that i didnt Set the Combo Box to hidden in the initial Test run Causing it to miss out on some key initialization Features in the Worksheet_SelectionChange but now this tool runs amazingly! Thanks so much for the Great Code! it will help me with everything i needed!!!

Please Review the code i made a few minor tweeks and would love for it to be available to everyone in the future! i did Tweek the Private Sub CmbLocation_LostFocus, i ran into the same concern as the OP, i changed it to

Private Sub CmbLocation_LostFocus()

Main.Range("C14").Value = Me.CmbLocation

Me.CmbLocation.Visible = False

End Sub

Which clears up the tool automaticly copying what was in the Combo box into the previously selected cell

Hi Carim

I Have been working with the Code that you supplied the Orriginal Poster and the document that you gave to him works perfectly but when i implemented it into my own Workbook and Modified the Name it breaks consistantly at

( If Me.CmbLocation <> "" And IsError(Application.Match(Me.CmbLocation, lis, 0)) Then )

giving me error message " Run-time error '5': Invalid Procedure call or Argument. i verified my reference libraries matched the previous tool and

Never Mind as i was typing this message i came accross the fact that i didnt Set the Combo Box to hidden in the initial Test run Causing it to miss out on some key initialization Features in the Worksheet_SelectionChange but now this tool runs amazingly! Thanks so much for the Great Code! it will help me with everything i needed!!!