Posts by Skyhigh031

What you describe is exactly what your code does. It does not loop infinitely, it's probably just very slow.

Why exactly do you need to do this?

See above for reasoning.

It's definitely looping I can see it going through my first sheet multiple times about 2 minutes apart and i have left it on for 10 min.

Anyway to have the code go through each sheet in the wb only once?

No, I understand that that is strange.

I have other code running on this workbook and many cells turn to #Ref or VALUE. Replacing "=" with "=" in the whole workbook resets all the formulas and fixes everything. the code works it just doesn't ever stop because it goes back to the beginning and finds more"=".

Hi All!

I am using this replace code to reset some formulas in my workbook. The problem is it replaces "=" with "=" (by design, I want it this way) and thus it goes on forever till I stop it with ESC.

Is there a way to adapt it to go through all the sheets in the workbook once and be done?

Thanks!

Hi Carim,

Thanks for the help.

This code Goalseeks on all the sheets in the list.

I would like to be able to highlight/select with the cursor certain sheetnames from the sheetnames list on the master sheet for the code to run on only those specific sheets and not the others.

For example:

I would select the cells in the list of sheet names except three if at one point I wanted all sheets in the list except sheets Brian, George, and Jeffery to be goalseeked. Those three stay how they are while others in the list has the code run on them.

Which sheets the code runs on should not be hard coded in the code itself. I have seen things like Dim as selected for a code using a selection of cells. Is there a way for the code to have some sort of Dim as selected run on sheetnames that are selected?

Thanks, appreciate your help!

-Sky

Hi!

Please help me with a code that runs a macro on certain sheets. I have a list of sheetnames in my first sheet and want that when I run this vba code/macro it runs on each of the sheets I have selected/highlighted out of the sheetnames I have listed on that first sheet.

The code I currently am using I have put into each sheet but that has become to cumbersome.
    Here is the code I am using.

[Blocked Image: http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/double-j-design/ravenna-3d/24/File-Copy-icon.png]

Code
    1. Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
    2. Application.EnableEvents = False
    3. Range("D4").GoalSeek Goal:=0, ChangingCell:=Range("C13")
    4. Application.EnableEvents = True
    5. End

Is this possible?

All help is appreciated. Thanks!

-Sky