Posts by jimUSMC

Can I ask why you don't have all the code for the userform in the userform?

Your table is not a Table or Listobject.

I've had a look at your code and started amending it

2. I have put a Procedure in the UserForm to load the data using the Table to the ListForm

Roy, thank you so much. that looks incredible.

"Can I ask why you don't have all the code for the userform in the userform?"....

---- I was trying to have less coding on one page. minimize the mess by using the "Call" function. tinkering with ideas I guess.

2. I have put a Procedure in the UserForm to load the data using the Table to the ListForm

---- Nothing appears in the list box when I open the form via the button on the first page.

Jim, can I ask ... why do you want to convert the list to tables anyway?

Glenn, There will be more sheets and tables that will be created that will auto-populate from this table using all sorts of formulas. I'm using the userform for my data entry... Master Items (raw materials), vendors, etc. I'm tinkering around with an inventory tracking idea.

Hello everyone,

I have been researching and researching with building userforms and their reactions with the spreadsheets. I came across so many different ways to accomplish the same thing. It's crazy how many people do this differently. So I came out with this fully functioning coding that does the trick.... except when I converted my spreadsheet list to a table (Table1), all hell broke loose.. haha. nothing works. Can anyone help me with altering the code WITHOUT completely rewriting the entire script? And for those who are seeking the same assistance, I will share my current coding and if I can get help with this, I will share the end result as well.

Admin Edit: Also posted on Mr. Excel: https://www.mrexcel.com/board/…1-on-spreadsheet.1121121/

USERFORM:

MODULE:

Files

• NewFormat.xlsm

(39.49 kB, downloaded 294 times, last: )