Sorry I didn't copy it well. If it works, thank you very much
Good morning, thank you very much, I tried, but I did not get it to work.
I would like you to help me build a loop in VBA. I have the body of an email in cell A1, the subject in cell B1, and I want to send it to the emails in column C. I have a macro that sends me the email called "Sendmail", but I want another one that go through column C and in each value of the cell I execute "Sendmail". I thought I could make the macro loop through column C, and have the value of each cell (C1, C2, C3, ...) copy it to another cell, for example D1 and run the "Sendmail" macro for me. So I can indicate in the "Sendmail" macro that the recipient is D1.
Thanks, I hope your help
Good Morning. I am executing the code you put me above and I have a couple of doubts:
Well ... an untested idea could be to design a trick ... ( which would require some lengthy coding )
Say you have three distinct sheets in your workbook:
1. Sheet1 and Sheet2 can be populated with the very same update as the one you are currently getting
2. But, a macro could run every 2 minutes to 'freeze' the values only in Sheet2
3. Sheet3 would then work out all the differences between Sheet1 and Sheet2
4. Every 2 minutes, a worksheet calculate event could then check if all cells in Sheet3 are equal to 0 or not ...
5. and, then, a macro could automatically send an alert email
A lot of efforts ... to try to catch your live data updates ...
- I have 3 pages as you told me to compare the data. I wanted to predict when I invoke the range (O3: O11), I have to tell you which page I want you to look at, right?
- And then I just get him to send me the email once, I don't know how to make the macro run automatically every 2 minutes without me having to do anything.
Thanks I hope you can help me.
Ok, thank you very much for the idea. I'm going to try to configure the trick you've told me, let's see how it goes
Cheers and thank you again.
Yes it is. You have perfectly understood my purpose. And you can think of a tool with which you can detect these automatic changes?
Yes, I am saving it as .xlms, but I am changing the content of the O3: O11 cells and it does not send me any email ....
Thanks for everything.
I have an excel sheet called Sheet1, it is powered by external data that is updated every 2 minutes. These external data are edited by me and if they meet certain conditions, they are placed in Table 4 (O3: X11). What I want is that every 2 minutes the VBA looks at Rank O3: O11, and if there is any news, send me an email. I have a normal excel sheet, not a macro, maybe that's why it doesn't work for me ...
I copy the code provided by Carim, but I don't get it to work. I would like to leave the VBA active so that it automatically checks every 2 minutes on sheet1 and if there is a change in O3: O11 automatically send me the email and continue executing the code for when there is another change to perform the same process again.
Thanks in advance.
Your thread title is extremely weak. Please try to summarise what you are trying to achieve next time to give members some idea of what the query is about.
Yes, you want me to change the thread title. But I can't change it now, I create a new thread with a more descriptive title?
Sorry for not explaining clearly to me.
I have an excel sheet fed from external data that is updated every 2 minutes. These external data are edited by me and if they meet certain conditions, they are placed in Table 4 (O3: X11). What I want is that every 2 minutes the VBA looks at Rank O3: O11, and if there is any news, send me an email. I have a normal excel sheet, not a macro, maybe that's why it doesn't work for me ...
Thanks for the code, and for the speed. But I don't have a stored macro, there is a standard module called: CellValueAutoIncr1. I just want to have this code.
How could I modify it?
Thank you very much again
Good morning, I have formulated the following code to run the macro every 2 minutes, and if there is a change in cells 03: O11, send me an email with Table4. I can't get it to work, let's see if you can help me out, please.Code
- Sub CellValueAutoIncr1 ()
- rTime = Now + TimeValue ("00:02:00")
- Application.OnTime EarliestTime: = rTime, Procedure: = "CellValueAutoIncr1", schedule: = True
- Application.EnableEvents = False
- If IsEmpty (Target) Then
- Application.EnableEvents = True
- Exit Sub
- End if
- If Not Intersect (Target, Range ("O3: O11")) Is Nothing Then
- If IsNumeric (Target) Then
- ActiveSheet.Range ("Table4"). Select
- ActiveWorkbook.EnvelopeVisible = True
- With ActiveSheet.MailEnvelope
- .Item.To = "[email protected]"
- .Item.Subject = "by email"
- .Introduction = "Example"
- End with
- End if
- End if
- Exit Sub
- End Sub
Thank you so much for everything