Posts by mrbuttons

Hi there,

I have a data that shows date/time data. Currently, I couldn't transform the date/time format into a specific one due to unknown reasons.

As you can see above, some of the date/time are in different formats. Whenever I tried to change the date/time format through TEXT Formula or through cells formatting, it doesn't seem to work well.

The date/time format should be in "MM/DD/YYYY" which only works on certain cells.

Are there any ways I can further change the date/time format here? Thank you very much!

Hi there,

I have a file that I would need to group the time into a specific shift. For example,

6.45am to 3.15pm falls under MORNING

3.15pm to 11.45pm falls under EVENING

11.45pm to 6.45am falls under NIGHT

I managed to separate the time from the existing datetime column. However, I'm stuck with the grouping using formulas.

Is it possible to group the time into specific shifts using formulas? Thank you!

Files

• test.xls

(704 kB, downloaded 22 times, last: )

Hello everyone,

I have a data collection file with some calculation created. I would like to get my calculations (Column O) to work when I filter the table. How can I get the calculations to work when I filter the table?

Attached here is the file for your references. Appreciate the help and support from you guys here! Thank you so much!

Just to add on, here's the full code I designed for the form.

Can we actually make a textbox data from a userform not editable when it is transferred to a column? I have a textbox that collects current date and time when it's submitted. When submitting the form, user will not be able to write or select any date as it comes automatically. (Refer photo below).

Code
    1. With txtdateac
    2. txtdateac.Text = Format(Now(), "DD/MMM/YYYY/HH/NN/AM/PM")
    3. End With

However, user can change the date and time after it has been submitted. The only way I can think of is to lock the cells for editing.

Are there any options besides locking the column? Thanks for your support!

Hello everyone,

I made a simple userform for the purpose of collecting data. I managed to get all buttons working except the submit button. I'm not sure what's wrong but I'm guessing it got to do with the "values" attribute? My code is as per below.

Thank you for your support! :)

Hello everyone,

I have a worksheet containing a set of information and data. In the second worksheet (Worksheet B), I have summarized version of all information from worksheet A which I incorporated the COUNTIF Function to get the simplified version of the data. Each cells in Worksheet B is using the COUNTIF function since they are different to each other.

I have attached the file below. It would be good if I can get a starting line of code of the first cell. I will pickup the rest of the codes and will continue for the rest of it. Thank you so much everyone!

Files

• Test file.xlsx

(126.16 kB, downloaded 49 times, last: )