Posts by Stark07

Hello again Carim hope youre fine

First of all sorry for answer so late, i was trying to apply to my code the solution that you gave but i still do not know how to display only a number of rows after filtered, how can i display only a number of rows with the autofilter option? i dont know how to set the criteria for that

Hello again!

i want to delete an specific number of rows after i filtered using autofilter im using the following code

The main issue is that after sorting the data on the other worksheet the code erase all the filtered rows visible, but i want to know if exist a way to delete just a number of rows after filter, for example if i want to erase only 5 rows and after filter i have 10 rows it should delete only five, not all.

Can someone help me?

Hello again Carim

Maybe i wasnt clear enough, let me try to explain you better

First of all i have a pivot table that is made from a database automatically, so if the user edit the database, the dynamic pivot table refresh everytime, (thats not the issue), so this is my dynamic pivot table on a worksheet

As you can see i have 3 different pen colors (Red, blue and Green), also i have the options for the pens type and a bags qty that contains a number of pens that i have on my inventory, Example (row 2) : It means that i have 83 units in 1 bag of the option A of Red pens right? thats only the dynamic pivot table

Now, i have the next userform for the requests

When a client wants an article, the user has to insert the request data in the requests userform, the current situation is that the listbox shows all the data from the dynamic pivot table even if the user choose an option by the combobox (color), what i want is when the user choose an option with the combobox (red, blue or green) the listbox will show only the data of the option selected wich means that if the user choose on the combobox the red option, the listbox has to show only the next info (marked with blue marker)

Sorry for my drawings but do you know how can i show only the data of the option selected? Thanks!

Hello Carim, thanks for your quick answer

Yes, the main userform has a combo box that allows the user to select between the options (red , green or blue), the program refresh the pivottable when the userform is initialized so the data is always updated, the problem is that the listbox is always showing all the data of the pivot table, and i want to show only the data of the color that is selected for the user in the userform, so how can i search with vba properties in the pivot table the value selected from the user on the combobox and after show only the data that belongs to the color on the list box? For example of the user select Green the program search on the first column and when it finds it, it will show on the list box the next info

Hope it will be more clear :(

Thank you!

Hello everyone

This is my first post on this forum, and i would like to get some help from you

Im making a program on vba in order to control inventory, inputs and outputs, im a very beginner on VBA programming and i have a lot of doubts about the syntaxis and other stuff, but the main concern is that i would like to display specific values from a pivot table in a listbox when the user choose a combobox option, the pivot table is dynamic so the data will be changing (only rows).

The current code that im using to show data in the listbox from the pivot table (all data) is the following one (i copied from internet) *Works to show all data from the pivot table on the listbox*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dim pvtTable As PivotTable

Dim vData As Variant

Set pvtTable = Worksheets("Data").PivotTables(1)

With pvtTable.TableRange1

'--read data into array

vData = .Offset(1).Resize(.Rows.Count + pvtTable.ColumnGrand - 1)

End With

With Me.lbxPedidos

.ColumnCount = UBound(vData, 2)

'--transfer array values into listbox

.List = vData

End With

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, my question is: is there a way to show only specific values from the pivot table on the listbox? For example:

This is the pivot table (only rows fields)

Im showing the same data on the listbox, what i want is to show only the data that belongs to the color that is choosen by the user, something like this:

If the user choose red on the combobox of the userform

Ive tried to be as clear as posible i hope that someone could help me!