Posts by raskinsm

I have a need. The same filtering methods are done monthly on roughly 15k rows of data. Nothing changes, filtering-wise, other than the date. The date filter is complex so-to-speak, It is broken up by Year/Month/Day/Time.

What I would like is that when the macro runs and it comes to field:=12 (Column L) a popup occurs which contains the exact same options as what is present when done manually. I will include code below. However, if this becomes moreso an act of god to achieve, I could be happy if the MACRO selected all entries within the year/month I am within when running the MACRO. I have many MACROS that require this ability, however, I will include a simple one.

Here is the screen shot of the filter, in this example, I'd want everything selected in December:

This is making me bonkers and please forgive my ignorance, I am learning as quickly as I can and I have come a long way. However, I am stuck.

All I want is a very simple routine and it shouldn't be as complicated as I am making it.

Active worksheet ("Unique").
    Column B
    Cell 1
    Is the background Red (Conditional formatting "Bad" Red as in 255,199,206)?
    Yes? delete the whole row
    No? Go to the next cell in column B
    When the last populated cell in Column B is considered, Stop

Some of the code out there is all over the place. Is there an "I'll make it complex to wow and impress the world?" or am I just stuck in a learning curve? Get Buddhist on me, bare bones, minimal.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Marc