Posts by msblane

Greetings,
    I have an Excel 365 (Windows 10) spreadsheet with approximately 9500 rows of data in a table format. I have more than one column that contain values based on formulas. I have built pivot tables summarising two of those columns. However, when I try to build a pivot table summarising a third column no data shows up, and when I added the field to the pivot table it automatically set it to count instead of sum. However, I have checked and there are no blank values, no text values, and no error values in that column. There are, however, some blank values in two of the columns I use as row headings. Could that be a problem? I am lost and any help would be appreciated.

Greetings,
    I have a spreadsheet with approximately 9500 rows of data in a table format. I have more than one column that contain values based on formulas. I have built pivot tables summarising two of those columns. However, when I try to build a pivot table summarising a third column no data shows up, and when I added the field to the pivot table it automatically set it to count instead of sum. However, I have checked and there are no blank values, no text values, and no error values in that column. There are, however, some blank values in two of the columns I use as row headings. Could that be a problem? I am lost and any help would be appreciated.