Posts by dkool

Hi

I need an excel formulae that can do the following in the attached excel sheet

1 . Look up the year from output sheet starting from cell A4 . Look up this value in the sheet investment returns

2. Take the sum of values from year looked up in step 1 till year 2019. The values from column D( Cumulative return to end of 2019) in the investment return sheet should be summed.

As an example in the output sheet I have manually done the calculation for year 2017 . But I need an excel formula that can do the same thing so that i can drag it for other years.

Files

• Book1.xlsx

(15.62 kB, downloaded 31 times, last: )

Hello,

I have an input workbook ( attached ) which has a worksheet ( sheet1). I need a VBA code to do following things:

1 . Identify unique values ignoring duplicates in column A ( for example in this sheet unique values are A , B and C)

2. Create new worksheets by unique names identified above ( for example in this case create sheets A ,B and C)

3. Paste the data corresponding to each unique values from sheet1 into the sheets created above ( for example all data corresponding to A gets pasted in sheet A ).

I have also attached the required output workbook along with the input workbook

Input.xlsm    Output.xlsm

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I have an input workbook ( attached ) which has a worksheet ( sheet1). I need a VBA code to do following things:

1 . Identify unique values ignoring duplicates in column A ( for example in this sheet unique values are A , B and C)

2. Create new worksheets by unique names identified above ( for example in this case create sheets A ,B and C)

3. Paste the data corresponding to each unique values from sheet1 into the sheets created above ( for example all data corresponding to A gets pasted in sheet A ).

I have also attached the required output workbook along with the input workbook

Input.xlsmOutput.xlsm

Thanks in advance

Dhruv

I need a VBA macro or excel formula to do the following in the attached excel file

Column A to Column E has unique values

Column F to column EY has the data

I need to do following

1 . Filter unique values from column A to E one by one.

for example filter the first value from Column A and keep values from Column B to E same and paste all the corresponding data on these filters from Column F to EY in a separate sheet.

2 . Also indicate in that sheet which combination of filter is used for the data . for example indicate which filter is applied for the values from Column A to E.

I have attached the sheet

Hello

Could someone please give me an excel formula that does the following in the attached excel sheet

1 . Look up value in column G ( source_2_value) and match that value in column B ( source_1_value)

2 . Give the corresponding value from column A ( Source_1_data_field) based on the above matching . The output should be given in Column D ( Mapping_output).

I have attached the excel sheet.

Files

• sample.xlsx

(16.71 kB, downloaded 55 times, last: )

Hello

for number 2 .

we have input as Dur_M as 6 wich means 6 months and when we convert it to year we should get 1 as the expected output. I am giving an example below to let you know what exactly I want.

Case 1 : DUr_M = 6 , output should be 1

Case2 Dur_M = 14 , output should be 2

Basically Dur_m reperesents the number of months a particular thing is in force and we need to convert it into years

Hello

I need an excel formula that can do the following ( in the attached excel sheet)

1 . Look up the value from input sheet from rows 8 and 9

2 . Convert the value in row 6 which is in month to completed years. If this is less than 1 then value will be 1. Place this value in row 7 of input sheet

Match the value from rows 7, 8 and 9 to the corresponding value in output sheet to give a final rate for a particular year.

Files

• lapse.xlsx

(10.11 kB, downloaded 59 times, last: )

hello
    could someone help me with an excel formula to be used in attached sheet.

I need a formula that writes each of the numbers in column A to column B in a date format.

For example Value in A2 is 20150730 therefore I need to write this as 30-07-2015 i:e in date format in column B.
    I have attached the sheet please help

Files

• example.xlsx

(8.81 kB, downloaded 58 times, last: )

hello

could someone help me with a vba macro.

I have 2 folders and both of these have text files by similar names.

I need a macro that compares the contents of two folders and tell me the name of text files that have changed.

please note that I only need the name of text files that have changed , I don't need to highlight any differences, just populating the names would be enough.

Please could someone help me with this.

Hello
    could someone help me with the below VBA code.

What i am trying to do is to store unique identifiers in an array and populate new worksheets by the name of these identifiers and copy data in each unique sheet from the main sheet. The code is given below but it is not working.please could someone help