Posts by Logit

This macro uses cell B2 for entering a number that activates hiding the columns.

Study the code and adapt for your use. Paste the entire macro in the Sheet Module :

Here is one way :

Look at this example and adapt to your project :

You can build your own pop-up message using a User Form.

This macro recalls the forms last position when last displayed.

Try this :

The above macro presumes your files to copy begin on Row 2 in Col A.

See if the following works :

A quick review on Google shows that Microsoft has not provided the programming for VBA to run on Android or iOS. You can do the Googling yourself for that for confirmation.

There are several companies out there that will charge you a fee to convert your Excel/VBA project so it can run on Android, etc. I didn't do a deep search of these companies but I suspect what is actually occurring ... your project rests on their servers and via their "app" your users are viewing a downloaded version of your project. It isn't really running on their cell phone, its just your project running on their servers like running Excel 365 online version.

This resource ( https://support.microsoft.com/…&ad=us#ID0EAABAAA=Android ) shows .XLSB projects (VBA saved as a binary file) will run on Android. I haven't confirmed this myself ... Microsoft is

stating it. You might give that a go and see what happens.

I believe your workbook sheet layout design should be modified. In it's present state you will be maintaining a list of the

Savings Deposits ... but you won't be able to do much with the data later ... because of the design.

Perhaps you should think in terms of an actual Check Register booklet or similar ?

Thanks for the upload and info.

I tested your workbook just as it is posted. It was able to display the following file types : .xlsx, xlsm, jpg, .pdf & .txt .

It displayed all of those files without error or crashing.

I suspect something else is happening on your end with the workbook. Regretfully, there is no way for me to determine what that might be.

Here is a similar project from which you can utilize the code.

Files

The following paste in a Routine Module:

The following paste in ThisWorkbook module :

Code
    1. Option Explicit
    2. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean)
    3. StopTimer
    4. End Sub
    5. Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    6. StartTimedRefresh
    7. End Sub

Try this ... can't guarantee anything.