Posts by skywriter

Re: Populating cell if matches found from input box value

I have added the code tags.

No you haven't.

Choose to edit your post #9.

Highlight all the code, click the # on the toolbar, this will put the code tags before and after your code, then save your changes.

This is what the code tags look like.
    One goes before your code and the other after, the # on the toolbar creates them for you.
    [noparse]

Code

[/noparse]

Let's get past the code tag issue before we start asking more questions.

Notice what the code in post #7 looks like, this is how you can tell that the code tags are correctly in place.

Re: Sort Two Columns Simultaneously

Please open your own thread and link back to this one if you like.

Start your own new thread, this thread was started by the person in the first post, not you.

Rule 2C in the rules I included explains that.

I also asked you to read the rules you agreed to when you joined this board.

Down below the yellow band near the top of this page, you will see + Post New Thread, that is where you start your own thread.

Please read the rules about choosing an appropriate name for your thread.

This thread is now closed.

Re: Sort Two Columns Simultaneously

dbjranger,

Welcome to the board, please take a moment to go over the rules you agreed to when you joined this board.

Please open your own thread and link back to this one if you like.

ASKING A QUESTION
    2a. Search for an answer to your question. If everyone follows rule number 1, you will get a surprisingly accurate result.
    2b. Please dont open old Threads. Someone who posted a question 10 years ago is probably still not waiting for a solution, even if you are certain it is the best solution!
    2c. Please dont start a new question in an existing thread. This is known as Thread hi-jacking. Start your own thread. Its Free! If you need to, you can link back to the thread that you thought might have been helpful.

Re: Calling a procedure in a Module with Change Event

Let me know if this works. :cheers:

Re: Populating cell if matches found from input box value

It can be solved by having the codes work for different ranges.

The code I wrote you was designed to be triggered when cell A1 is changed and the code changes cells B1:B10 only.

If the other code is to be triggered by a specific cell being changed and only applies to certain cells, then tell me what they are and I can make this work for you.

NOTE:
    You need to use code tags when you post code, I added them for you this time.

Re: Return bottom value in subsets where criteria <> 0

Quote from rinconpaul;800422

Another good solution sktneer! In fact I'm kinda favouring your's more than the earlier one. There are some weird things happening with that formula on later trials, that I can't comprehend and getting an #N/A error? Seems more unstable? Thankfully you replied and all is good.

Maybe if you would care to share we could figure out the issue and all learn something.