Posts by teoant

Re: Change Start Page Of Multi Page UserForm

Thanks Roy for gettimg back so quickly!!!!

Hi ,all.
    Is it possible to Change Start Page Of Multi Page UserForm Based on 8 CommandButtons
    on a WorkSheet, for example.

Code
    1. CommandButton1
    2. UserForm1.MultiPage1.Value = 0
    3. CommandButton2
    4. UserForm1.MultiPage1.Value = 1
    5. CommandButton3
    6. UserForm1.MultiPage1.Value = 2
    7. CommandButton4
    8. UserForm1.MultiPage1.Value = 3

Could I use 1 multipage UserForm Instead of 8 UserFoms
    Is it better to use 1 multipage UserForm with 8 pages or 8 UserForms
    I dont know if this make sense or not?
    I really hope someone will be able to guide me!!
    Thanks

After Using This Code I can't find the way to Unprotect
    my WorkBook any Help Please

Code
    1. Private Sub Workbook_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
    2. Sh.Protect Password:="Secret", UserInterFaceOnly:=True
    3. End Sub

I have a project and a column is formatted for Date like (“A1:A200”) or more
    I like when I select any cell from A1 to A 200 to have my calendar form to pop up so that I can pick the desired date and pass it to that cell.
    So far I can do this for a single cell or using the OR statement on my code below I can use it for a few more cells
    Any help please?
    Thanks
    Teoant

# Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target as Range)
    If Target. Address = "$B$6" Then

‘If Target.Address = "$B$6" Or Target.Address = "$B$10" Or Target.Address = "$B$30" Then

'Is it possible to use a single Cell from a range like ("$B$5:$B$200") for Target. Address
    'Instead of a single cell address???

UserForm2.Show
    End If
    End Sub

Re: Copying Column Range to Row Range

Quote from JF

Highlight the data that you want (A10 -A17 in your example) & copy (ctrl c or edit/copy)
    Select the start location (c1 in your example) and then use edit/paste special and check the "Transpose" box and click OK

Thankyou very much

Hello everyone!
    In case i have a column with decimal and integer(whole)numbers how can see/use/choose/pick either the decimal or the integer numbers...how can i separate them?
    for example how would i be able to make a sum of all the decimal/integer numbers???
    THANK YOU!

I would like to know how I can get monthly results from a “Pivot Table”(that is instead of the “day by day” results you regularly get from a pivot table). I would like to get results for the whole month instead of partial day by day results. If this isn’t possible then perhaps someone could tell me how to do it using an “IF” or a “LOOKUP” formula. I want to to view one month after the other so as to be able to check the frequency of appearance of one product throughout the year,or throughout a certain month.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONCES GUYS!
    I WILL TRY TO WORK SOMETHING OUT USING DYNAMIC RANGES...AS SOON AS LEARN MORE ABOUT THEM!
    BY THE WAY...HOW COULD ONE FIND OUT SOME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT USING DYNAMIC RANGES???

I have the following formula on top of my data in cell A10: SUBTOTAL(9;Sheet1!$A$15:$A$65500)
    the problem is that every time i erase the last line or the data from the last line the formula changes too!from 65500 it goes to 65499...65498 and so on......WHY?
    P.S. I'm using a great range...up to 65500 so that i don't have to modify it every now and then.
    :puzzled::question::puzzled:

Hi there Chris!
    there was no error message.it just wouldn't work.i have a sheet with three columns :1.clients 2.discount 3.murchandise. my problem is that there are many murchandises that shouldn't have a discount and i want to exclude them from the discount process.these murchandises are too many and not one after the other(not in order)they belong to various cells of the same column.i'm using "if" together with "if"("if" is text=murchandise).
    have i managed to confuse you yet?:rolleyes:

I have this formula to lookup a value from another sheet
    But I would like to exclude some data, for example cell A1, cellA12, cellA22, cell56 or more
    IF(C2=Data!$A$1;"None";(LOOKUP(A2;LUV!$F$2:$F$500;LUV!$H$2:$H$500)))

How can I use multiple cells or a Range like A1:A20 in Data criteria instead of Only one Cell. (A1)
    Is there another way to right this formula ?:puzzled:

I'm using auto-filter in my applications in order to filter my data(a name for example).my problem is that i can't figure out a way to create a macro that will help me "pick" the name and copy it to another cell.i'm interested in copying just the criteria and not the whole selection.