Posts by djmoly

Hello All,

I am having a bit of an issue putting together some DAX Formulae; this is something I can do in Excel but using Power Pivot and Power Query I am out of my comfort zone!

There are three columns in CAPS that I am trying to figure out in Power Pivot.

MIN TIME - this is using 'Time', 'UPC' and 'Store' and finding the minimum number
    SUM ON UPC - this is finding a sum for each 'UPC' and 'Store'
    ANNUALIZE - using a formula to annualize the data from the sum on UPC column (should be easy once I can calculate MIN TIME and SUM ON UPC

Thank you for the help!

Hello All,

I am having a bit of an issue putting together some DAX Formulae; this is something I can do in Excel but using Power Pivot and Power Query I am out of my comfort zone!

There are three columns in CAPS that I am trying to figure out in Power Pivot.

MIN TIME - this is using 'Time', 'UPC' and 'Store' and finding the minimum number
    SUM ON UPC - this is finding a sum for each 'UPC' and 'Store'
    ANNUALIZE - using a formula to annualize the data from the sum on UPC column (should be easy once I can calculate MIN TIME and SUM ON UPC

Thank you for the help!

Hello All,

I am trying to sort every worksheet that I have in a workbook with a few hundred sheets. Basically I want to filter every sheet descending based on the value in column B5 down. If I only had to do it once the process would be, apply filter across row 3 sort column B descending and then take off the filter.

An example of the before would be Sheet1 and the after would be Sheet1 Result, Sheet2 and Sheet2 Result.

I have attached an example file in the hopes that you can help.

Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I have a quick bit of code that I am having trouble with:

Code
    1. Dim lrow As Integer
    2. lrow = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
    3. ActiveSheet.Range("$A$1:K" & lrow).AutoFilter Field:=10, Criteria1:=RGB(220, _
    4. 230, 241), Operator:=xlFilterCellColor

Above is what I have so far, I also want to add a criteria to this, so if the value is zero don't show.

Overall, the line would read, if Field:= 10 RGB(220,230,241) then show and if Field:= 10 "<>0" then show

Thanks everyone!

Re: Pivot Table Filter Updates

Quote from Oeldere;664401

maybe something like this?

Thanks for the response, not quite what I was looking for though. I already have a pivot table and I would like to know how to modify that to fit my needs. Thanks again!

Good Afternoon Everyone-

Had a question that seems as if it should have a simple solution but after an extensive search, no information has come close to answer the question that I have. I have a pivot table that has dollar values with 3+ different filters (customer, item, store...).

Customer A 910 36
    Customer B 918 21
    Customer C 920 12

If you select customer A, only item 910 and 918 apply and store 36 apply.

Thus, my goal is to select Customer A and have 920 and 21 and 12 no longer an option on the drop down menus associated with item and store...

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Attached I have an example, thanks again!

Item: Value in (DC#1): Value in (DC#2):
    510 lookupformula#1 lookupformula#2

This information is on tab A of the worksheet.

Item: DC Value: Type: Amount:
    510 DC1 Gross 10
    510 DC1 Change -5
    510 DC1 Net 5
    510 DC2 Gross 15
    510 DC2 Change -5
    510 DC2 Net 10

This is the information on tab B of the worksheet.

What I am wanting in lookupformula#1 is a formula that will evalute tab b for... Item 510, DC1, Net. Thus, the value of lookupformula#1 would be 5. Further, the value of lookupformula#2 would be 10.

I hope that this is enough information and that I have made myself clear. This is my first time on the forum and after many hours of googling and index matching with no success this is my last hope. Thanks everyone!