Oh right. It was just the comma that was throwing it off
I think I made changes since the version you downloaded. I've imported the latest userform and it seems ok.
I've also attached the last version of the combo box I made which has more info about how it all works
It's almost certainly overly complicated but it was made for those who didn't want to have to spend ages re-inventing the wheel and just wanted a quick way to have a searcheable combobox.
I have a solution ready for you. Just PM'd you my payment details
I can look at this for you 😀
I can have a look at this for you. If I have Any questions I’ll let you know
I can certainly look at this for you. Could you confirm you have paid 10% to ozgrid?
I'm not really sure what you are asking for. Could you elaborate a bit more and maybe provide some example outputs?
See if this works for youCode
- Sub Macro1()
- Dim d, a, k, i&, s$
- a = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Value
- If Not IsArray(a) Then Exit Sub
- Set d = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
- For i = 1 To UBound(a)
- If d.exists(a(i, 1)) Then
- s = d(a(i, 1)) & vbLf & a(i, 3)
- s = a(i, 3)
- End If
- d(a(i, 1)) = s
- Next i
- If d.Count > 0 Then
- i = 0
- ReDim a(1 To d.Count, 1 To 2)
- For Each k In d.keys
- i = i + 1
- a(i, 1) = k
- a(i, 2) = d(k)
- Next k
- With Workbooks.Add.Sheets(1).Range("A1").Resize(UBound(a), UBound(a, 2))
- .Value = a
- End With
- End If
- Set d = Nothing
- Erase a
- End Sub
Does this work for you?
I can take a look for you. I’ll let you know if I have any questions
Payment received. Many thanks
I think I’m done. PM’d you a file
I can look at this for you.
I have your solution ready for you. I've PM'd you my payment details
I can look at this for you
Could you confirm you have paid the 10% to ozgrid?
Don’t know how I’ve avoided it for so long then. It would even help if it was consistent. I had code that was working fine for ages, then I hid a completely unrelated column and things just started breaking! Very confusing 😂
First off, appologies if this isn't the right forum for this but I wasn't sure where would be most appropriate.
Now, onto the strange behaviour of SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible). Not sure if this is specific to my version of excel (2016) but if you query SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible) on a single cell with now rows or columns anywhere on the sheet it will return just the one cell. However, if there is a column or row anywhere on the sheet is hidden then it gets very weird. For example if I run the following code:
I get the the following results:
No rows/columns hidden: $A$1
Column D hidden: $A:$C,$E:$XFD
Row 12 hidden: $1:$11,$13:$1048576
Row 12 & Column D hidden: $A$1:$C$11,$E$1:$XFD$11,$A$13:$C$1048576,$E$13:$XFD$1048576
Pretty sure nobody would expect that behaviour so if it's more wide spread than just excel 2016 it's probably something that you need to take into account!
Attached a workbook just to show what I mean.
No problem. glad I could help.