Macro To Import Data & Compare

• Re: Macro To Import Data & Compare

Yes i put it on the sheet with the drawers. But it seems like the code isn't being called as i press F8 button..

Hi dbrown14,

I think the undo function should be adequate at the moment for the user to use. But something i notice while transferring the item from drawer to drawer, the quantity number of that particular transferred item can sometime be align right? Is there a way to confirm that its always align center of the quantity column?
    Regards,
    imso

After the offsets, put MergeArea. For example

Code
    1. Target.Offset(0,-2).MergeArea.Value

Quote from imso

Is there a way to confirm that its always align center of the quantity column?

What do you mean by confirm its always align center? Do you mean move it to align center?

I mean because i notice sometime after transferring an item from drawer to drawer, the quantity value of that item will tend to align towards the right sometime. So i'm wondering is there a way to make sure the quantity values column will always be align on the center?

And besides, to prevent error from occurring while clicking the undo button for the first time. I've implemented a .enable to false. And i need to know is there a way to check the undo button is always false whenever the application is first started in the ThisWorkBook? I've tried it CommandButton.Enabled = false but it failed...

Yes i try to do it in the properties but i'm afraid it might not be too reliable. So i wanted it to be initialize first hand in the Thisworkbook..
    Anyway i'm getting compile error exit function not allowed in sub or property at the commandbutton1_click

Use the find function on my code and look for

Code
    1. Application.ScreenUpdating

In the command button 1 click event there should be two instances of that specific text.
    Pretty much just copy the line both times and directly below that line.
    Now change "ScreenUpdating" to "EnableEvents"
    It should now work

Hi dbrown14,

Yes it worked, aside from the passive update of date when user input is detected is it possible to add rows to that particular drawer when it detected a shortage of space to add item? For example only left one slot in the drawer therefore it will auto generate one extra slot for the next entry.

Thanks and wish you have a nice weekend. :)

Regards,
    imso

Hi dbrown14,

It's ok, I think the entire userform is already quite sufficient, with all the necessary functions being implemented. Thank You for patiently answering to my questions for all this while. I'm deeply appreciated. :)

Have a nice weekend and God bless you. Do keep up the good work of helping others. ^_^

Best Regards,
    imso