Automate Charts From Multiple Data Sheets

• Good Day!

What I have at the moment:

Multiple worksheets in a workbook that contains data to be plotted on a chart.

The file is attached as an example. The source data is from rows 50-56.

I would like to have the secondary axis equal the value in cell AF132

I have attached an example of one worksheet. There are about 20 worksheets per workbook and about 15 workbooks.

I have already built some code that will build these tabs from a template so the formatting is not important. Plotting the data and changing the min/max scale is the need.

Also, if it is too much to accomplish based on the bottom chart.. Simply plot the data on the top chart.

Willing to pay if this is too much to handle for somebody...

• Re: Automate Charts From Multiple Sheets

I thought I would take a look since there were no responses yet. But I can't tell from your post exactly what it is you want to do. Maybe that's why there are no responses.

"I would like to have the secondary axis equal the value in cell AF132"

This is confusing because the secondary axis is...an axis. It's not a value. How is it that you want an axis to equal a value? The value in AF132 is the max value on the secondary axis, which is maybe what you meant, but that's what you already have. So it's not clear what you need here.

"Plotting the data and changing the min/max scale is the need."

What data do you want to plot that is not already plotted? You already have the first six rows of data plotted, and based on the knowledge you demonstrated here it would be trivial for you to add the last two. You have also manually set the min/max scales so it looks like you know how to do that.

And finally, based on your title:

"Automate Charts From Multiple Sheets"

You said you already had code; what do you want to automate that you have not already automated?