Force Tab Order Of Cells

• Re: Force Tab Order Of Cells

You're parsing a string, which can't have line continuation characters like that. It needs to be like this:

Code
    1. asTab = Split ("D1,U1,AG1,E3,E6,E7,E8,E9,C10,Q10," _
    2. & "D11,Q11,D12,Y6,Y7,Y8,Y9,W10,AK10,X11,AK11,X12," _
    3. ...
    4. & "AI42,AI43,AI44,AI45,AI47,AI48,AI49,AI50", ",")

You can have the spaces after the commas, but they're just taking up ... space.

[SIZE=1]Entia non sunt multiplicanda sine necessitate.[/SIZE]

Thank you for the code. It works great for the application I'm using it in. However, if I want to use the ENTER key, is there a way to force that order as well? What lines need to be changed in your code above to make that work? Thanks.

Please start a new thread with your question, and add a link to this thread. Asking questions in someone else's thread violates a cardinal rule of the forum.

Thanks.

[SIZE=1]Entia non sunt multiplicanda sine necessitate.[/SIZE]

I am not a programmer at all and I have no experience in VB Script but trying to apply the provided code in this thread in order to set the tab order in my document. After I copied and pasted the code into the Module 1 of the View Code option and compile the code nothing happens. When I attempt to click on the F8 option to step through the code and I get prompted to create a macro. I also received an error saying that the procedure name has been used so I changed it to Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange_Handicap_Room(ByVal Target As Range) and still nothing happened. I also changed it from Private Sub to Public Sub and still nothing. Again, I am not a programmer and have no idea how to get this code to execute.

I would appreciate any help anyone can give me to get this code to run. Below is the code that I pasted in Module1.

~Thank you in advance.

• I am having trouble getting this code to work. It isn't following the Array sequence - it just tabs as usual from left to right in the unlocked cells. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Most of my fields DO NOT have data so I want it to ignore the blank cells and continue to the next cell in the array.

• Welcome to the Forum. Please read the Forum Rules to understand how the Forum works and why I have added Code Tags to your post

All VBA code posted in the forum must be wrapped in code tags, which you omitted, including single-line code snippets.Be sure to use them in future posts.

How to use code tags

Note: no apostrophe in the tags, just used for demonstration here.

['code]

your code goes between these tags

['/code]

Or, just highlight all of the code and press the <> in the post menu above button to add the code tags.

Thanks.