Could someone please assist with helping to apply a zoom to Fit Selection on all worksheets upon file opening? I've read many posts on this and understand how to apply this via worksheet activation, but haven't discovered how to make this to happen to all worksheets when the file is opened.
Zooming the selection needs to happen in the workbook module due to additional sheets being added at random and because it will facilitate the flow of the meeting so that we don't have to wait for the user to select and zoom.
- Private Sub Workbook_Open()
- Dim ws As Worksheet
- For Each ws In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets
- LCol = Cells.Find("*", Range("A1"), xlFormulas, , xlByColumns, xlPrevious).Column
- Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, LCol)).EntireColumn.Select
- ' Need code help here to apply to all worksheets
- ActiveWindow.Zoom = True ' this works for the worksheet activation event only
- Next ws
- End Sub
Thanks for helping.