Copy Cell Comments Automatically To Another Workbook

• Re: Copy Cell Comments Automatically To Another Workbook

Will i have to use something like that above to copy the comments and paste it to the other worksheet???

• Re: Copy Cell Comments Automatically To Another Workbook

Well It dosnt do anything. I was just following examples i saw froma couple of websites. I dont get any errors it just dosnt do anything. What i thought it would do was copy any updated comments on the worksheet and put them on the second worksheet. But it didnt do that. Is this even possible for me to do?

all i really need is to figure away to copy the comments from this code and paste it into a cell on a second worksheet.

Code
    1. Target.AddComment.Text Text:="Previous Value was " & preValue & Chr(10) & "Revised " & Format(Date, "mm-dd-yyyy") & Chr(10) & "By " & Environ("UserName")
  • Almost

First, I would like to thank you for all your help. That last link you sent me helped alot. This is what I have right now:

Ok when i run this it grabs all the comments from the worksheet and creates a new worksheet with all comments inside it. How Do I get this code to just run without me having to run it manually. Once workbook is created I want it to keep updating the second worksheet as the comments change on the first worksheet.

• Post by Nadjeschda ().

This post was deleted by rory: Irrelevant and the thread is 15 years old. ().