Move/Cut Cell to Another Location

• I paid someone good money to build me this program and when I got it, it was not up to company standards. I have fixed many of the problems but am stuck in one particular area. I am a business owner and don't understand to much of the coding so any help would be appreciated.

I have the following code:

I would like to how I can move the words "Total List Price" over to column "C" rather than have it displayed in column "A". If someone can please advise me as to what part of the code I must change in order to have these changes take place that would be appreciated.

• Re: Spacing

Did you really pay for this? I'd ask for it to be coded correctly or my money back! The coding is very poor!

It loks like there may be a named range that determines where the text is.

kayope_red,

Don't know why you would have paid for something that isn't up to company standards. Get your money back and have them recode.

Hard to tell what is being done as references are made in RC / A1 notation. Many things are done with nothing being done afterwards.

Try the changes below ( not tested ).

[hr]A[/hr]
    [st]GET YOUR MONEY BACK!
    AMEN ROY![/st]
    [hr]A[/hr]

Quote from kayope_red

I can't add the file because it is to large. Is there any other way I can do it? Also what do you mean by earn a fortune?

Probably meant that if you paid for that we could code most anything and you / your company would pay for it without doing any QC. Then we could charge you to make it actually work better and fit "COMPANY STANDARDS"......

Don't take this personally but you were screwed. From the backside, without a kiss, and without so much as a thank you.

You should beat the person that took money to produce that code :spank: . It's jerks like that who make the rest of us look bad and make small business owners afaraid to pay for technical help (they always feel like they are being ripped off).

If you want to shoot over the file (put in some fake data or something) to my email at [email protected] I'll take a look at it. It's hard to say how to move something without being able to see where it is on the worksheet and what the rest of the sheet looks like. Have you tried just cutting and pasting the column from where it is to where you want it?(save the file to a new name first)

Jon

I just discovered this website not that long ago and I had already paid for the program if I had known that you guys could program this then I would have rather you guys done it cause it seems like everyone knows what they are talking about here. For the future how would I get someone from this site to build me a program ?? Can anyone tell me how I can move the word Total List Price please , I need to make these changes today as my boss is breathing down my throat

kayope_red,

Well this is a "Free Forum" and as such it would be unethical to ask some on this forum for paid consulting work.

However, do not dispair. The owner of this site does have a consulting service.
    Click Here to get to it.

By having Dave do the consulting you help keep this forum free and open to the public.