Email notification prior to specific date

• Re: Email notification prior to specific date

Try this. You need to set a reference to the Microsoft OutLook (!1)Library - note th nmber will depend on your version. It assumes yo have alist o ates on sheet1 in colmnA email addresses in Column B

I have to have a column with email addresses in it? I'm not able to tell Excel to email me with out my adderess there? It's only going to me, if i don't have to I really don't want it there.

Either your address is in the worksheet in a cell, either it is in the VBA code, but it should be somewhere. Think about it, how could Excel know it if it's nowhere?

Of course, you can use protection and the like to cover your email address for other users.

Wigi

Regards,

Wigi

Excel MVP 2011-2014

For more Excel memes: visit http://www.wimgielis.com ==> English articles ==> Excel memes

-- Topics without [CODE] tags or a meaningful topic title, will be neglected by me (and probably many others as well) --

Hello,

I've been looking for this code all over, however I use MS Access, so how can I adjust the code so the email addresses and the sending dates come from a query?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.