I cannot make this run any quicker. The data concerned covers a filtered range 56 columns wide and between 3 and 50 rows long. However it seems to be the number of columns that create the lag and it takes just under 3 seconds to complete. Any ideas?
- application.screenupdating = false
- Set medianrange = Range(Cells(7, 3), Cells(LastRow, LastCol)) ' last row and last column set
- On Error Resume Next 'The column may have no data
- For Each col In medianrange.Columns
- Cells(4, col.Column) = Application.WorksheetFunction.Median(col.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible))
- Application.ScreenUpdating = True
Thanks in advance