Multiple Recipients in a range, on various workbooks

• Gd Morning all,

I am building a VBA spreadsheet and i am stuck on the last few parts and would greatly appreciate any help with the coding.
    The last 2 things im stuck with are:

Concept
    Workbook i have created so far takes a raw data dump, splits it by Name and by region in a separate workbooks. After it selects the people the person is responsible for and takes the unique values and dumps them in Column P, followed by a vlookup on these unique values and dumps the persons email in Q( there can be 1 email, there could be 5 or there could be 20 the number changes per workbook)

1) The first problem i am having is: i want my formula to go through each worksheet and to pick up the emails in Q2:QX and to put them in the email in the TO row as a string, (please note each workbook has various amount of emails). In Q1 i have the Person whos responsible for all the below in Q2:QX therefor i want the Q1 value to go in to the CC

2) The second part which im slightly stick on is getting to send from a different email, i dont want it coming from my mail but froma different email which i do have access.

the code is as followed:

Thank you in advance for your help!

• Re: Multiple Recipients in a range, on various workbooks

Sorry, with anyone looking at the above monster i have created. the 2nd question as long as you have permission you can use a simple formula as

Code
    1. .SentOnBehalfOfName = "[email protected]

this would go above the .To command

hope this helps all the junior vba stalkers like myself.