Copy row from one sheet to another

• Re: Copy row from one sheet to another

Glad you could sort out the various issues of your project ...:wink:

Thanks a lot for your kind words ...:smile:

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)

• This code does not work as intended. Once it deleted a row it looks to the next row to carry on with the code. BUT by deleting a row the next row has moved up one. So things can be missed when two rows meet the criteria one after the other.

Its worth mentioning it on an old thread becausae this ranks quite highly in google for this type of search.

Andy.

• Please see attached. I have tried adding a goto event before the loop so when one is detected and deleted it would start again. No luck yet but thats the only idea I have. I'm out the office now till tomorrow but any questions or feedback let me know. :)

Thanks. Jobs Tracking Test.xlsm

for information: If you put Yes in column "I" on multiple rows one after the other. It will miss any consecutive rows. This is because it will be moved into the deleted rows space and not checked.

• Sorry, This will work, we do not need to check for if there is yes after deletion. we can just go to start. New problem: it will only copy one row over with this code. All others disappear.

• Just to make sure my understanding is correct ...

Do you need to have your record immediately ( and automatically...) archived as soon as you input Yes in Column I ...

or would you rather have a batch process launched with a button ...?

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)

• Glad you could fix your problem ... :wink:

Thanks for your very kind words ...AND for the Like ...:smile: