PPT VBA code to link all charts/object to new source/location in different computer

• [FONT=&quot]Hey everybody,

I am stuck with a project I am working on and would be more than grateful to get some help from someone with experience..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have a PowerPoint file/report with graphs & macro-enabled worksheet objects, both linked to a specific Excel file as a source.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I want to share these 2 files (Excel + PowerPoint) to my colleagues so they can generate PPT reports themselves when updating the Excel, when all the graphs & objects need to be re-linked to the matching Excel file that was sent to them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As I want to create that connection before I send the files (as the source name can be changed), I created a folder with the same name/location as it will be in my colleague's computer, so when I send him the files, he doesn't have to do anything.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have a VBA code that I found, I tried it and ran it on my computer, but we I sent it to my colleague, only the charts were connected and not the macro-enabled worksheet objects.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is there something we can do? Maybe this code isn't the best approach...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]