I have this code that copy range and paste to other sheets:
- Sub CopyRange()
- Application.ScreenUpdating = False
- Dim copySheet As Worksheet
- Dim pasteSheet As Worksheet
- Set copySheet = Worksheets("Data")
- Set pasteSheet = Worksheets("Report")
- pasteSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
- Application.CutCopyMode = False
- Application.ScreenUpdating = True
- End Sub
However, when the copy range has only values in range A105:F105 and range below are blanks, it copies all range to worksheet("Report"). And when i add another data, it started in the row where the upper row is empty.
What is the missing code that only copy range with values and paste it to worksheet("Report")? So that when i add another data, it will paste next to it...